♡06

What happened? Did something happen? I asked. She nodded her head as a "no."

When I was about to break our hug, she tightened the hug more. And she said, "Don't."

I sighed and asked her again, ''Come on, darling, just tell me the truth. Did anyone spoil your mood or behave badly toward you? If they did, I would fucking kill that person.

"Yes, someone did, and that's you." She said. "What! What did I do?" I said it loudly.

You are going to leave me for another college, and you will forget about me for sure. Her tears had already formed and fell from her right eye, which I felt on my shoulder.

Flashback:

Flashback:

When I went for photos with my friends, I heard other girls feeling sad and talking about how Aadi and his other friends were soon going to leave for another college. They started talking about me and Aadi, saying that once he leaves for another college, he will forget about her while having other girls.

Huh, how can he forget about me? I thought confidently, but suddenly I had a question: what if?

I searched for Aadi and found him at the corner with his friends, so I told my friends, "I am a bit tired, so I will go take a rest."

Present:

He tried to break the hug, which I held tightly to not show my face, but with his strong strength, he broke the hug. He held my face and rubbed away my tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry, or else you are going to ruin your beautiful face," he said. I couldn't control it, so I started crying.

"Don't cry, baby. How can I forget or leave you? as you are, my Brownie, right? I won't even allow you to forget or leave me either. Didn't you say after my college I can meet you, and if not enough, we can have a sleepover?" He said.

Mmm, promise me that you won't, and he promised me by making pinky promises. I smiled, and he rubbed my tears away. I hugged him again, and when his friends came for snacks, we broke the hug.

His friends noticed that I cried as my mascara was on my cheek. They asked, and I said, because of him, Devil. They asked Aadi, "How could you upset my beauty? You deserve a slap from Manasa."

I said, "I already did," and he huffed. As his friends were about to clear my mascara from my cheek, Aadi smacked their hand and said, "I will do.".

How can you smack me? That's so rude of you. Aadi didn't bother about him and gently rubbed off mascara from my cheek. He fed me snacks and drinks as I linked my arms to his.

I too don't know why I was so clingy to him, but he made sure I didn't leave his side.

Finally, our farewell is finished. I didn't cry on farewell, but others did. Aadi friends ask me, "Do you have emotions, as you didn't cry?"