♡010

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 My Brownie 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴: 

Manasa is going to Sydney, Australia. Hyderabad to Singapore to Sydney. I don't know how I would be able to live without her.

I helped Brownie and her parents keep their suitcases in the car boot. I told my parents that I and Brownie would be in one car and you guys in the other. They agreed. We are going to Hyderabad as their flight is at 12.30 a.m. We planned a car trip because we wanted to spend more time together.

We chit-chatted, listened to music, and stopped at a restaurant. I have been thinking about whether to confess my feelings to Brownie, but I couldn't.

After lunch, Brownie went to the restroom, while I went to Starbucks and ordered a hot café mocha as she tends to get cold while traveling, and I took a triple mocha.

She came to Starbucks and saw that I was here. She asked, "Oh, you are here. I thought you went to the car. Anyway, did you order?"

I said, "Yeah, I did for you also, but not cold, as you will get the flu, and that too, you are going on a flight." "Okay, daddy," she said.

Daddy? God, I am getting tempted, and how will it be when she moans, Daddy? Shut up, Aadi. Stop thinking like a pervert.

I took our drinks and got in the car. She took my drink and sipped through the straw. Hand to my mouth as I was driving, and I took a sip too. We had an indirect kiss, and ha, I want her lips on mine.

Well, we had many indirect kisses before. That bloody straw, luckily, got to taste her. 

"Mm, yummy Yours is so good, Aadi", she said, and I said, "You can have it, but drink little or else you will get cold." okay.

Our day came to an end. We are at the airport, and I am helping keeping the suitcases on the airport luggage cart. Brownie became dull, and of course, me too. She was trying her best not to cry. She wore ear buds on her one ear to distract herself. She does this often when she feels upset or in a bad mood.

We went in, and they still have 15 minutes to go, so our parents are talking. We went for a small walk around, and I kept thinking about whether to confess.

We didn't talk for a while. I had the courage to tell her, but she started talking. "I will really miss you, Devil. You won't forget me, right?"

"I too will miss you, Brownie, and I will never forget you. I promise to call you and text you," I said. She came closer to me and hugged me. I too hugged her tight.

"About our marriage, I promise you I will break this before our parents ask us, and I will find a boyfriend over there. Don't worry, I won't marry you at all, as I consider you my brother, and you can have a girl you love to marry." She said.

Before I could confess to her, she rejected my love indirectly. It felt like the world had stopped. It felt like a piece of my heart was ripped out of my chest, like something was constantly stabbing my heart, and it's just so painful. It's like all of my butterflies have died along with my heart.

I tried my best to not break down in front of her. I hugged her tightly, as if it were our last hug. Our parents called us to come, as it was time for her to go. I let her go, and she held my hand tightly where her nails were hurting my palm, but I let her do it as it was nothing compared to my heart being broken.

She left my hand and hugged me for the last time. She left me and hugged my parents. Her parents patted my head and said, "Take care, Aadi."

Manas said bye to us, and we said bye too. She left me with a broken heart.