♡09

We never removed rings, as our parents insisted, and whenever someone asked about a ring, we said, "It was a gift from a close friend."

Meera knew about engagement as she is quick at this type of thing, but I still like her and I know she won't say to anyone.

Our summer holidays are finished, so I started going to school with the same routine, and Aadi joined college, so he won't walk with me to school.

On the first day of school, I went to school feeling upset, and after going to school, my friends asked, "Why am I like this?" I broke down and started crying.

They asked, "What happened? Did something happen? they asked." and I said, "I feel lonely as Aadi is not with me." Abhi caressed my hair and said, "It's okay. You will be alright after a few days, but we are here for you, so be strong." Rohan and Nihal are blocking me from other people to not make them see me crying. Girls also said comforting words, but I couldn't stop crying, so Meera hugged me, and I felt alright with time.

The day went very slowly, and I was very dull. I, Sophie, and Abhi exited school, and I said bye to them. While going home, suddenly someone called me, so I turned and found Aadi standing behind me. I ran to him and hugged him, and we both sighed at the same time.

"I missed you a lot; I wish you would have been with me to college," he said. I chuckled and said, "Me too." We broke the hug, and he held my face, and he was checking more deeply and asking, "Did you cry?"

I said, "No, I didn't," and he said, "Come on, you can't lie to me." I nodded my head and said, "Yes, I did."

"Such a cry, baby." Who's fault is it?

He said, "Okay, it is mine."

We left for home.

________________________________________________________________________________

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬:

I am 18 years while Aadi is 20 years.

I chose IEC because I don't like science and math.

I finally finished my 12th grade, and Aadi has finished his 2nd year in BBA (3 years). I and Aadi are still the same, but we are busy with our studies. Aadi used to come over when he's free, or he would skip get-togethers as he was not interested and it was crowded, so he would come and spend time with me. He often calls and texts me every day, even if we meet.

Six months ago, I told my parents that I wanted to study in Australia for university and get an MBA there and if I wanted a possible job too. Aadi came to know this, and he felt so upset and didn't talk with me for nearly two days, but I did many things to convince him. Finally, he accepted.

I feel Aadi's anger is slowly increasing, as when he knew I was leaving for Australia, he left me slamming the door.

He harshly spoke to me as if I were trash, and I was about to cry, but still I tried to be strong. I convinced him that he was alright with me and started talking to me.

After he finishes his BBA, he's going abroad for further studies, so we are kind of going to have a long distance relationship.

I still have few days before leaving for Australia. We are packing our stuff in multiple boxes to send over to my grandmother's and my mom's sister's house. My mom's sister is my second godmother, and she has a son who is younger than me after a two-year gap. He may not be my biological brother, but he is. I love him so much. When I was young, I couldn't speak properly, so he stayed with us for four years, and because of him, I was able to talk. They often meet us on weekends, and they also knew about my engagement.