♡011

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬:

I am 23 years old now.

I have almost three more months until I finish my MBA course in December, and I do an online business. I am working at the library right now.

Well, staying in Australia is not bad, and working is not too stressful. I and my friends go to restaurants and pubs, and I often play billiards, and my favorite part is bike driving on weekends and in my free time.

I went to India a few times. I didn't want to go, but my parents insisted, so I had to go. When I went to India for holidays, I never saw Aadi, as he was abroad for further studies, and other times he was working or on business trips. I was really glad, as I don't need to see that stupid face.

I and Aditi aunty (Aadi's mother) became much closer than before. We often call and text. She gives me gifts, and when I say no, she gives me puppy eyes, which I couldn't say no to. I too give gifts to her, as I don't like being a bad person and I really love her.

My mom and Aadi talked together too, it seems. They became close, too. I didn't care, and I heard he had been to my house a few times while I was out.

Whenever my parents would bring up Aadi, I would ignore them and go to another room.

I think I have had a stalker for two and a half years, as I have seen the same car many times in three years, and I felt someone was gazing at me, but when I turned, there was no one.

When I walked alone to shops or other places, I felt someone was following but didn't see the person. I told my friends too, but they said, "I could be mistaken." I just ignored the stalker.

I sometimes felt like I lost some things at home, but I thought my parents did or I left somewhere else. I got a note a few times saying, "I miss you with all my heart, or I love you," along with black rose flowers.

Black rose flowers signify a tormented obsession, a love that's impure.

Honestly, I am not really into flowers, but I don't know who the hell is sending them.

My dad once asked, "From whom have you been getting notes and flowers?" and I said, "From friends, dad, like a surprise

My dad once asked, "From whom have you been getting notes and flowers?" and I said, "From friends, dad, like a surprise." He said, "Okay."

I could tell the truth, but I didn't want to worry my parents.

Now it is the weekend, so I and my friends planned for the pub. I have three close friends: Aisha (North Indian), Huiying Since I couldn't pronounce her name, I called her by her English name, Joy (Chinese) and Bella (Australian).

They are the ones I am going with. I got ready and they are the ones I am going with. I got ready and wore a one-sleeveless bodycon. With time, my ass has grown a bit bigger, which is sexy. Sometimes, I felt weird, but I got used to it. Sometimes, my friends would ask me, "How do you get ass like yours?" but I didn't know how and said, I guess it is because I sit a lot.