♡07

Next morning

6:45 Am

"Brownie, wake up. You need to get ready. Don't you want to go on a trip?" 5 more minutes, and Aadi sat on the bed, and after 5 minutes, he said again, Wake up. When I didn't say anything, he lifted me in the princess carry, took me to the bathroom, and made me stand in the bathroom to go for a shower.  I sighed, closed the door, got ready, and tied up my hair in a loose bun.

  I sighed, closed the door, got ready, and tied up my hair in a loose bun

His parents also came to my house. Our parents said, "Be careful and make sure to stick to each other, as it is not safe." and his dad seriously said to Aadi, "Take care of her and be careful. I will keep on contacting you."

My dad says, "Make sure to answer the call if we do." We both said okay, and we will be safe. We promise that we won't leave each other.

His mom said, "No matter what, don't leave each other if you guys fight too." Aadi said "okay" and hugged his mom. Before leaving, I said too many byes.

After getting ready, we set off on the trip. Aadi gave me a heat-insulating flask that has coffee in it. He really does know what I feel or want. "Thank you, devil." I said. He smiled.

We took two cars; Aadi is driving, and I, Mahesh, Nihal, and Ram are in his car and others in another car. I thought of calling Meera and Sophie in our car, but Sophie insisted on another car, so I sent Meera so that they could feel comfortable.

Well, I do know how to drive, but I am not as expert as I drive mostly in villages, and I am not of legal age to drive.

We had stopped to look at a few places while going and had our lunch. We still have two hours to go, which we will reach by evening.

I turned my head to see what Brownie was doing, and I saw that she had fallen asleep. I stopped the car on the side of the road, got off the car, and went to the boot. I took my bag and took out the blanket that I bought for my Brownie, as she tends to get cold. Close the boot.

I got in the car, and I covered the blanket over Brownie, which she moved her head and saw me covering the blanket. I said, "Go back to sleep," caressing her head. She smiled and went back to sleep.