Escape from Lightning's Castle

Link Start: Danger In Virtual Worlds

Chapter 20: Escape from Lightning's Castle

Date: Days 653-672

Naruto demands: "So what the hell are your demands anyway?!" Lightning calmly chuckles: "Listen closely. You might want to take notes or record all of this with one of those record crystals I hear are so popular amongst you players. I have demands that would be in your best interest to comply with as I just explained. You will allow us to do as we wish without interference. You will not prevent us from destroying humanity in our universe and any universe we can connect to through this death game. Additionally, you will listen to anything we tell you to do no matter what it is and comply with it. I am simply using logic to dictate what is best and you creatures known for causing conflict and destruction are best left on a tight leash by someone who can think far more logically than any of you can. I would also like to mention that this castle isn't just on this floor. It takes up the next 2 floors too. The Floor Bosses of each 3 floors that this castle is on along with every other feature of each floor is present in this castle. I withheld that information until now so you would take our demands more seriously after I began explaining them. Soon, we will require your help in eliminating our other enemies so I suggest you accept our demands and ensure that you do in fact fulfill them. Otherwise, you are going to have a really bad time that will ruin you and make sure you never escape this castle alive. We will hunt you down and destroy each and every one of you if you refuse to listen to our demands. The only reward you get out of agreeing to them is our guarantee we will let you leave this castle should you be able to survive what lies inside of it outside of this room. But there's more demands so I am not done speaking to you."

"You will dissolve all of your guilds and other groups. You will then join my guild and I will be your leader while Windy will be your sub leader. You will clear the rest of the game under my direction. Only I know the logical way to defeat this death game and escape from it. Once you escape, you will continue serving us since we will have absorbed the powers and abilities of Death Gun, Quinella, and the others left. I should tell you as well that we are in the process of absorbing what Paradox, Herobrine, Bowling, and Entity303 had. Let's just say we had our methods of collecting their data. We have also been absorbing the data of any player we so happened to witness dying. The same goes for every monster. For some of those who have died, it appeared that they shattered into polygons. While that is true, we stored their data away in secret before it could vanish completely thanks to miniature AI drones. You couldn't see, feel, hear, or even touch them. We have been waiting a long time for all of you. With all of the data we have been collecting, we will soon grow far stronger than we currently are. In mere weeks in fact. So far, we are only slightly stronger from the data we have absorbed so far. Therefore, you will continue serving us once the game is cleared. The BRAINS Collective must be dissolved too when that happens with all members who managed to avoid getting trapped in this game joining my guild too. We will eventually destroy all human beings and you will help us do that as well as destroy Don Thousand and everything he has." So many of us are shaking for differing reasons due to various emotions. I glare at Lightning: "Damn you! You can't expect us to obey you!"

He ignores my words because the words of some of the others were a lot louder than mine were. Tsunade yells: "Why should we believe anything you say?! If you're going to threaten all of us into obedience, you better show proof for your claims!" "Very well. This won't take very long." A whole bunch of clips of data being stored away is shown. But it gets worse. We see a view of the entirety of Aincrad with this castle taking up a whole entire chunk of it including the roots of the World Tree from ALO which can be clearly seen stretching up a significant number of floors. All of the proof is being delivered to us on a silver platter. After a few minutes, the images and videos are dismissed by Lightning. "Do you believe me now?" Some of us throw smoke bombs. Others yell: "Let's get the hell out of here!" Besides the castle, here's what's on the 55th, 56th, and 57th Floors. On the 55th, there's the final part of Duel Links/Link VRAINS, varied Aincrad environments, Granzam the Steel City, a unnamed little hamlet, West Mountain, and the Knights Of the Blood Oath headquarters(the original one from SAO that is well known, was repurchased by KoB before we got to the 56th Floor). The 56th has the base of the World Tree, the city of Pani, a mountainous region, the headquarters of the Divine Dragon Alliance(who reformed in the Infinityverse, I just haven't brought em up much), and Spriggan territory. The 57th Floor has Marten, an urban compact city of tourist attractions and restaurants surrounded by grasslands. We literally scattered after that was shouted. We didn't want to find out what Windy and Lightning would do to us if we were caught by them. At least not until we got a better grasp of things.