Announcement - YouTube Channel 🌹

Dear beloved readers,

          Greetings, hope life has treated you kindly.

           With great pride, we are announcing our newly-launched YouTube channel under the same pseudonym 'Vixen Deity of Fate.' For the time being, we will be uploading speedpaints of each chapter's cover art as a start-up.

           Then, depending on the extent of audience acknowledgment, we will provide more visual productions of an artistic and or analytical nature to suit your interests. We are in the process of planning for future projects featuring the wonderful cast of the 'Music Freaks' in 'Twisted Fate.'

           We will continue blossoming the speedpaint series and perhaps post animations and productions of similar nature. Another concept in the formulation process is to take a closer look at our stylistic techniques in writing: imparting our various vibrant symbolism, beneath-the-surface foreshadowing, alluded references to classic literature, and larger themes discussing topics including the colorful perceptions of good and evil.

          We give our most genuine thanks for your investment in our story, please accompany us on our writer's journey! If you've enjoyed our novel, please support us with votes, comments, and a drop a follow. We look forward to our interactions.

Best wishes and at your service,

Authors of Twisted Fate 🦊

Special Bonus: Each of our account descriptions (Wattpad, Ao3, YouTube) has its own poem, which ones most suit your fancy? 🌸

Link to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHsPM7tNScIiMGSVnWncXYQ

Link to "Twisted Fate" on Archive of Our Own: https://archiveofourown.org/works/50820469/chapters/128383903