‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊Katsuki Bakugo‧₊˚ ⋅* ‧₊

Ahhhh first chapter and I already love where I'm heading. Enjoy!!

Also forgot to mention, but none of the art shown in chapters and the cover is mine. Ty!

Bakugo and Y/n had been friends to say the least. It was a bit strange how the friendship held up with only yelling, competing, and only a tiny bit of affection towards the other. They have known each other since the entrance exam, Y/n's quirk of fire made them really strong in combat.

Y/n was competitive, never wanted to lose and always wanted to win, which is one of the many things that Bakugo admired about them. 

Somewhere along the road of competition and friendship, Bakugo realized something. He didn't feel the same hatred that he had before he met y/n, he was blushing when Y/n was being stupid. His heart raced for a few seconds when they came into the room.

"STUPID HAIR I NEED YOUR DAMN ADVICE." Bakugo said, slamming the door open to Kirishima's dorm. Kirishima was training his quirk against his punching bag.

Kirishima looked at Bakugo with shock in his eyes, but quickly shifted from a shocked gaze to a soft smile. "Sure, Baku-bro! Whats up?" He said, wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

"I like a damn girl." Bakugo said in a stubborn and stern voice. Bakugo was blushing at the fact he just said that.

Kirishima gasped with a smile, then rushed over to close the door behind Bakugo. "Ok. Baku-bro. Who is it?"

"It's Y/n." Bakugo said. "TELL ANYONE AND I WILL BLOW YOUR FACE OFF." Bakugo quickly added that part.

"Ok, ok!!" Kirishima said, holding his hands up. "Y/n, huh? Alright. So, do you want to confess to her or-

"WHAT DO YOU THINK!? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION!!" Bakugo yelled, making a small explosion of anger in his hand.

"OK, OK!!" Kirishima said, trying to calm Bakugo down. "U-Uh so here's what your going to do..."

Kirishima made up Bakugo a plan about how he is going to confess to Y/n about his feelings.

"OI. IDIOT." Bakugo said, catching up to Y/n on their way to school.

"What do you want, pomeranian?"

"I got something to tell you."

"I'm listening."

Bakugo stayed silent for a few moments. His mind was racing with millions of thoughts. 

"I-"

He could barely speak, his face was stubborn and he was blushing crazy.

"I hate you."

SH*T. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY!? WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?

"Oh, alright. I hate you to, I guess." Y/n said with barely no emotion. She shrugged her shoulders and kept walking. 

"B-But I also like you." He said, almost yelling.

Y/n stopped in her tracks. Their face in shock and surprise. 

"W-What?"

"You heard me, dumass. Don't make me repeat it." 

"I- I don't understand..."

"Just say if you like me back or not." Bakugo said in a tone of disappointment and sadness.

"Bakugo, I-

I like you too."

Bakugos face was in shock and in happiness at the same time.

"YOU DID IT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!" Mina said, coming from behind a tree.

"ASHIDO?!- WHAT THE F-"

"RACCOON EYES HOW DID YOU FIND OUT-

"Kirishima told me." Mina said quickly. "But congratulations!!" She said, jumping up and down, holding Y/n's hand.

"Yeah, congrats, man!" Denki said, coming out of a bush.

"H-How many of you are there?" Y/n asked in a stuttering and nervous voice while blushing.

"The entire class." Todoroki said, coming out of the sky with a ice trail.

"WHAT THE HELL, KIRISHIMA I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYBODY!!"

"Sorry, Baku-bro. Couldn't resist. And it all worked out well, right?"

Bakugo looked at Y/n for a moment, staying silent as he was blushing.

"yeah. It went perfect."