♡Keigo Takami🪽

Sooo nothing much to say. But I have some bad news for y'all.

So I know its been an entire month since my last update. I have a reason for this. Lately I've been realizing that I have just been forcing out ideas from my head, making the recent chapters not the best. So chapters will just be randomly updated between times. This doesn't mean that the series of oneshots are ending, this just all means that chapters will be very slow for release. I apologize for all of this, sorry. But anyways, here's our favorite birdy hero!

Also, this isn't exactly a love confession kind of thing-

More like a love in general thing or smth idk.

___________________________________________________________________________

The number two hero, Hawks. The majority of people in Japan love him, and who can ever blame them? He was cool, laid back, and always got the job done whenever needed. The problem with being famous, however is that you can never get a moment of peace.

"HAWWKKSSS!!!" A voice of what seems to be like a fourteen year old girl. Keigo Takami, or rather, the number two hero, Hawks, was just walking down the sidewalk with his trademark jacket and big, poofy wings.

"Eh?" The blonde said, looking back to see the fourteen year old girl. Soon enough, her squealing caught the major attention to other people. And without warning or hesitation, almost everyone in the area was swarming around him.

"CAN YOU SIGN MY SHIRT!?"
"I'M A HUGE FAN, HAWKS!"
"I BOUGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR MERCH!! YOUR AMAZING!"
"MARRY ME, HAWKS!!"
"NO WAY HE'S MINE!"
"I LOVE YOU HAWKS!!!!!!"

Y/n was, however, not like those fangirls and boys. They admired Hawks and what he did, but would never go to that level. They scoffed. "Damn can't they just give him any space?" Y/n said quietly to themselves, then glancing back at their phone. "It's almost time, anyway." They said, putting their phone in their small backpack they were carrying and went back to walk down the sidewalk.

Keigo heard what they said, over the swarm of fans around him, he respected the fact that they didn't act like a brainless fan who didn't respect personal space or boundaries.

"Ok. Ok!! W-Well, I gotta go. Being a hero, I need to go do some business." Hawks said, then flying off before any fan would object or bring him down.

Keigo made sure that one part stayed in that area though. A very specific area, that is. He made one of his feathers stick to Y/n's bag.

Y/n was quirkless, a 22 year old person. They considered themselves useless for any hero work. Of course, they were sad about it, but overall they didn't care about it.

Y/n arrived at a tall building. They walked in and headed to the stairs, walked up to the rooftop of the building. It was dark, somewhere around 11:00 at night.

"Where the heck is this guy? Did he seriously just flake on me?" Y/n said, looking around the rooftop surface. There was nothing but the bare concrete and the railings. Only Y/n was the only human present.

"Well, of course. The only guy who showed the slightest interest in me didn't even show up on our date." Y/n sighed and went towards the railing to rest their arms on. They looked at the clear, night sky with the full moon shining down below. "Just my luck. The best scenery ever and-

"Oh my God, can you shut up? He left you. So what?" A hoarse voice said from the door.

Y/n turned around to see a man that seemed around her age, he had strange, purple scars and black, spiky hair.

"Who the hell are you?" Y/n asked, looking at the man with a skeptical look.

"Well, found out a few hours ago you got a mighty high bounty on your head from the League Of Villains themselves." He said, coming closer with his black clock.

"So you need to kidnap me?" Y/n said in a skeptical and sarcastic tone of voice.

The 22 year old man chuckled, his face only inches away from Y/n. He put his mouth next to her ear, "No."

The man pushed Y/n off the roof, "Have fun in the afterlife!!" He yelled, chuckling at the actions he just took.

There was no doubt that Y/n could have survived that fall.

"Well, Shiggy is going to be happy." The tall man said, then beginning to walk out of the rooftop.

"Nah, I'd say he would be a bit disappointed." Y/n said, somehow appearing on top of the door block leading to inside.

"What the hell? How did you get up there?"

A hand was put on the black haired man's shoulder, he turned around to see the smile of the number two hero. "Y'know, you shouldn't push people off of rooftops!" He said with a cheerful smile.

"F*ck."

Out of nowhere, a purple misty portal came up. Some yellow shaped eyes were on it, "Dabi, get in now." He said.

"Ah, well. I would absolutely love to hang around more, but looks like boss wants me."

Dabi walked into the portal before anyone would stop him. "NO!" Hawks yelled, trying to grab him. It was too late. Dabi disappeared.

Hawks sighed, then turned to look at Y/n. "Sorry I didn't catch him. What's your name?"

"Y/n."

"So, Y/n...what were you doing here?"

"I had a date but I suppose he was too much of a coward to even show up." Y/n said, shrugging.

"Sorry to hear about that."

Hawks looked at his phone, then back at Y/n. "Well, how about I replace your so called date? I'm free at the time."

"Really? You don't need to-

"Oh shush. Just accept before I have to do more hero work. This is just between you and me now. Let's just enjoy it."