Dabi

Oh my God I love this guy. He is so cool and I love his entire attitude sm

Next one will either be Sero or Shinso. Which one do y'all prefer to be first? I'll do them, but tell me!

Also, for this class 1-A is basically class 3-A because of age. So Y/n is 19 while Dabi is 20. (I know he is 23 but for the sake of the fanfiction he is 20 years old)

wow this was cringy. But I love it sm so it's going to stay ♡ ‎

ALSO!!! SPOILERS FOR SEASON 6! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

‧₊˚✧[Forbidden Love]✧˚₊‧

Y/n had to stay after class. Why? Well, they didn't know themselves. All Aizawa said was he wanted to talk to them about something important. Were they in trouble? Y/n didn't recall doing anything wrong. But the thought of it all scared them a little bit.

"-and that's it for this class. I'll see you all after lunch for training." Mr. Aizawa said, dismissing every student in the room. Y/n tried to escape with everyone else to the hallways.

"Y/n L/n." Mr. Aizawa called out, stopping them in their tracks. Mr. Aizawa got out of his yellow sleeping bag as Y/n came back inside the classroom. "I need to talk to you about something very important."

Y/n nodded their head, willing to know what he is going to say. They were fearful, but curious too.

"I know you are very close with the Todoroki family. Correct?"

"Yes. That's correct. Why so?"

"Since Shoto does not want to take part in this, you are my second best student for this." Mr. Aizawa said, then pulling out a picture of what seemed to be a middle school boy with white, fluffy hair with blue eyes. "His name is Touya Todoroki. I know you and him used to be childhood best friends, Shoto told me he used to practically be your older brother when your parents weren't around."

That was true for Touya and Y/n. But the day he supposedly died, they were devastated. "T-That's true. What do you want me to do?"

Mr. Aizawa sighed, putting the printed picture on the desk. "Well, I believe from some investigation he isn't dead. With your quirk of seek, I think you can find him."

Y/n's quirk of seek made them find anybody with just a thought of what they look like or their full name. It will lead them straight to the person. This was also useful for fighting, it can make Y/n completely know of the person's fighting style, and even what they will do next. 

The only reason that Y/n didn't use seek on Touya sooner was because they didn't want to cause more pain or confusion to their life. So Y/n left him alone, dead or by the slim chance of him being alive.

Y/n hesitated to speak. Would finding Touya be the best thing? What if he wasn't dead and he was living his best life somewhere in the world. I don't want to ruin that. But then again, what if he was in danger? What if the night he got so called killed, he got kidnapped by Shigaraki?

"I-I'll do it, Mr. Aizawa." Y/n said, then grabbing the picture of Touya from his desk.

"Good. And I'll allow you to take the rest of the day off to get as much intel as possible."