🗲 Denki Kaminari 🗲

Alright gotta admit this was not all me.

Credits to my bestie, @EddFromEddswolrdLol who helped me MAJORLY on this work of art. Great content she has, if you like eedsworld and MHA, shes perfect for you.

Also this chapter is a bit long but I love it.

Also it's in first person! I love writing stories in first person. And I really enjoyed writing this chapter. So have funnnnn

Oh, yeah. Also I'm going to name chapters now so you get an idea of what it is.

・゜゜・.Seven minutes in heaven .・゜゜・

It was a class 1-A party. Everyone was there. Mina, Izuku, Katsuki, Eijiro, everybody in the class was there. It was being hosted by Mina Ashido, the class party animal. I loved parties. I love the hyper energy, the music, and the fact that it's Mina's party makes it ten times better. The girl really knew how to throw one.

It was really just hosted in the basement. A huge, giant basement with a closet on the side. It fitted four people at the most, but it was fairly big. It was used to store just boxes filled with stuff that nobody around the house used anymore. It had a small light bulb that lit the room just enough to see.

It was almost midnight, half the class was home or in their dorms, Bakugo surprised everybody with staying awake for the party. But that was mainly because of the bet that Kirishima made saying that he can't pull a single all-nighter. It was only really me, the bakusquad, and Shoto. Although I think that Shoto only stayed because he wanted to make his dad mad.

Denki was in the bathroom. He brought his phone with him just in case of "emergencies" but I think he really just wanted to take a break and go on his phone to go on YouTube or TikTok or something like that. He probably was an i-Pad kid growing up. We are best friends together, and I like it that way. He's just a friend.

"Ok y'all, we made it to the midnight mark!!" Mina said, coming down the basement with a cheerful smile. How was she fully awake at this time? I mean, Sero and Shoto look fairly tired. Maybe Shoto just used to go to sleep sometime earlier. Wait, no. That's not right. Shoto probably stays up until two in the morning watching anime and cat videos.

"Awesome! So what are we going to do now?" Eijiro said, drinking an energy drink. That was the only way that some of us could stay awake. And Bakugo had already chugged three of those down.

"Hmmm what about seven minutes in heaven?" Mina said, giving everyone a smug look. 

"Hell to the no." Bakugo said.

"Oh, come on, Baku-bro! It could be fun!!" Kirishima said, nudging him on the shoulder. 

"yeah. Especially since you and Bakugo are going first." Mina said with a smirk on her face.

"WHAT. NO. DO THAT AND YOU DIE." Bakugo yelled, aiming his fist at her to try to make an explosion with his quirk.

"Relax. I was kidding. Maybeeeee." 

"GOOD."

"yeah, sorry Mina, but I don't see Baku-bro that way." Kirishima said, scratching the back of his neck in nervousness. "Besides, I'm not gay."

"Alright." Mina scanned the room for more people. Or victims as she likes to call them. "Hey, Y/n."

"Yeah?" I said, lifting my head up. Please don't pick me for-

"You wanna go in with someone??" Mina said.

My eyes widened with shock and slight fear mixed in with anxiety. I almost choked on my energy drink. "W-What!?" I said, my face was blushing red as I backed up a bit. I don't like this. No no no no no. Please no. "N-No thanks, Mina. Sorry."