TDHFDIISI Episode 1: Surviving the Falls

Me: Hello Viewers! And welcome to Total Drama Battle For Dream Inanimate Insanity Survivor Island! I'm one of your hosts Kiera! and Welcome to my gameshow. There, 150 or more contestants will compete for one prize. The Amethyst Crystal Heart!

Luna: So uh, what's the first challenge?

CraftyCorn: Yes, What is our first task?

Crystal (TEA): First Off, We need teams. Go make one.

Everyone: Ok!

With the UEE Cast

Indigo (UEE): Alright guys. We should split up and find some team mates.

Shift: Roger that Void!

The rest of the UEE cast decided to walk away to find their own teams, leaving The Space Siblings, their cousins and Melly Behind.

Violet (UEE): Well, Looks like we're working as a team together.

Rainbow: You said it Nebula.

With Bolt and Volt

Bolt: So the others left. It's just you and me Volt.

Volt: Yeah it is.

Clemont: Hey! Would you two like to be on a team with me?

Bolt: Sure!

Speed: I'm joining too!

Justin and Dawn (EAES): Us too!

Zara: I'll also join this team!

Sophocles, Clemont (Chespin) and Sophocles (Togemaru): Count us on that team too!

After everyone found their teams.

Me: Now that teams are set. You all can chose your team names. 

Teal: So, What should our team name be?

Foliage: How about Team Italian?

Garrett: No we need a name that's better than the others.

BETTER THAN THE OTHERS

Garrett: I didn't mean to say that.

Sean: I guess this is our team name.

Null: Nice going Garrett.

Kai Loud: What should our team name be Ash?

Ash: How about Omega Thunder?

Pikachu: I like that name Ash.

OMEGA THUNDER

Nova: Our team will be called Space Bunch.

Miranda: Great idea Nova.

SPACE BUNCH

Lavender (ESt): Our team name will be Rainbow Flowers.

RAINBOW FLOWERS

Drazeros: We'll call ourselves Shadow Warriors!

T Boi: Really?

Drazeros: Yep.

SHADOW WARRIORS

Red: Our team is Team 10 Stars.

TEAM 10 STARS

After everyone said their team names. (A/N: Look at the comments for the remaining names)

Me: Now that teams are set, it's time for your 1st challenge.

Izzy (SSEC): Which is?

Me: Your first challenge is to jump off a mountain and land on a pile of pillows. Here are the rules. each team will be teleported to the tallest mountain. But only one member in each team will have to jump off it! If you don't make it, you'll land on the puddle of Paint! Your goal is to make it to the pile. If you get most of your teammates before the other team does, you're safe. The last three teams to jump off is up for elimination! Now go!

(The team members of the teams jumped off and landed on the pillow pile. The ones who are safe are The Rescuers, Team Brothehood, Better Than The Others, Omega Thunder, Team Relationships, Team Water Speeders, Team Science Drifters, Team Codename Powerpuff Kids Next Door, Team Sailor Guardian Scouts, Team 10 Stars, Team Slayers, Team Space Bunch, Team Dark Mystic, Team Element Airbenders, Team Chefs, Team Seasons, Team Friendship, Team Anime Heroes, Team Rainbow Flowers, Team Brave Star Warriors, Team Hunters, Team Sunshine Light Star, Team Burning Star, Team LoveBirds, Team S Rank, Team Night Lights, Team Jellyfishers, Team Poke Rappers, Team Thieves, Team Chaos, Team Creation, Team Smash Pals and Team Nature. The remaining 4 are Team Energy Star, Team FastFood, Team Rejects and Team Shadow Warriors.)

Crystal (TEA): 4 teams are left for that challenge and one team will be safe and the other 3 will be up for elimination.

Silly Shelly: Okay Silly. You can do this on the count of 3. 1, 2 (Gets pushed off by BullTrap) AAAHHH! (Lands in the paint)

Me: BullTrap! No pushing your teammates! If you do that again, then your team is up for elimination.

BullTrap: Whatever. (sardcatium mode)

Team Energy Stars: (Jump off the mountain and onto the pillow pile)

Me and Crystal (TEA): TEAM ENERGY STAR IS SAFE!

Drazeros: Dammit! We almost had it!

Molly McMoo: Thanks a lot BullTrap. Now we're up for elimination because you pushed Silly off.

Randy: I-I'm scared.

Soulfire: I'll take over this one since Kru and TEA Crystal are busy getting ready for the next chapter. Viewers vote off one of the members from Team Rejects, Team FastFood and Team Shadow Warriors.

TEAM REJECTS:

BullTrap

Furno

Nyx

Clever Claws

Gerry Giraffe

Molly McMoo

Jolly Jaws

Silly Shelly

Dasher

Randy

TEAM FASTFOOD

Chickin Nugget

Fwench Fwy

Slushi

Cheezborgor

Iscream

Brezel

Hawt Saus

Cofi

Sody Pop

TEAM SHADOW WARRIORS

Drazeros

Sabrus

Seth

Jack the Bear

Melphis

Makuta

T.Boi

Switchy

Pikachu (Human)

Sylveon (Human)

How to vote: Type in the comments the character.