TDBFDIISI Episode 2: Babysitting Chaos

Leo: *digs in the pile of a toy box*

Miki: Whatcha doing Leo?

Leo: Trying to find a Pinkie Pie figure in this box for the next challenge. Aha found it! 

Soulfire (through speaker): Team Rejects, Team Fast Food and Team Shadow Warriors! To the elimination station!

Jolly Jaws: Welp. That Flareon needs us.

ELIMINATION STATION

Soulfire: Teams Rejects, Fast Food and Shadow Warriors! You guys lost the first challenge. We'll start with Team Rejects.

Furno: Great. I wonder who's gonna be eliminated. I don't see that we're useless.

Soulfire: VASB: If you're safe, you get this Chocolate Egg. The first one safe is Molly McMoo with no votes! (Throws an egg at Molly McMoo)

Molly McMoo: Why thank you darling.

Soulfire: next ones safe with 0 votes are... Clever Claws, Jolly Jaws, Furno, Nyx, And Dasher! (throws eggs at them)

Silly Shelly: Oh no! We're the only ones left! I'm kinda worried.

Randy: Come on! Who's the next one safe?

Soulfire: You. With no votes as well (throws egg at him)

Randy: Yes!

The light shined under BullTrap and Silly Shelly.

Soulfire: The last one safe is...

Dramatic music plays

Soulfire: Silly Shelly! (Throws egg at him)

Silly Shelly: I'm free!

Soulfire: And it looks like BullTrap is eliminated with 2 votes!

BullTrap: No fair!

Soulfire: Bea! Send BullTrap to the Smile Dip zone!

Bea: Roger that Soulfire! (Sends BullTrap to the Smile Dip zone) 

Soulfire: Onto the next team. Team Fast Food.

Soulfire: Chickin Nugget, Slushi, Iscream, Fwench Fwy and Cheezborgor, you're safe with no votes. (Throws eggs at them)

Slushi: Alright!

Soulfire: Cofi. You also got no votes. Good job! (Throws egg at Cofi)

Cofi: Yay!

Soulfire: Next one safe is CatNap Jr. (Throws egg at him)

CatNap Jr: Cool!

Soulfire: Brezel, you are the last one safe. So Hawt Saus is eliminated!

Bea: (Sends Hawt Saus to the Smile Dip zone)

Soulfire: Last one is Team Shadow Warriors. Drazeros, Makuta, T.Boi, Switchy, Human Pikachu, Human Sylveon and Melphis are safe with 0 votes. (Throws eggs at them)

Soulfire: Jack the Bear, Sabrus and Seth are tied at one vote So to break the tie breaker, We're going to have the team members take a vote on which two do you want to stay.

SW: We want Sabrus and Seth to stay!

Sabrus and Seth: Thank you!

Soulfire: So the two dragons are staying so Jack the Bear is eliminated!

Jack the Bear: WHAT THE F-(Gets sent to Smile Dip zone)

Soulfire: And our first 3 contests are eliminated! Time to see Crystal and Kiera.