Chapter -46

One month later......
Farewell day.....

The girls were buzzing with excitement in their hostel room as they prepared for their farewell day, a culmination of their journey through college. They sat together, surrounded by an array of colorful Indian dresses, discussing their plans and sharing anecdotes from their college days.

Ritika: holding up a vibrant saree What do you think of this one, guys?

Kashish: examining the saree Oh, Ritika, it's gorgeous! The colors would look amazing on you.

Divya: admiring the fabric Definitely! And it's perfect for the Indian theme. You'll stand out for sure.

Ritika: grinning Thanks, guys! I'm so excited for tonight. Can you believe we're finally graduating?

Shreya: nodding enthusiastically I know, right? It feels like just yesterday we were freshmen, and now we're about to step into the real world.

Divya: holding up another dress Okay, what about this one for me?

Kashish: examining the dress Wow, Divya, that color suits you so well! And the embroidery is stunning.

Rishab: nodding in agreement Yeah, you'll definitely make heads turn in that outfit.

Divya: smiling Thanks, guys! I can't wait to see all of us dressed up tonight, celebrating the end of this chapter and the beginning of a new one.

As they continued to help each other choose the perfect attire, their conversation drifted to memories of their time together, reminiscing about late-night study sessions, hilarious pranks, and the bonds they had formed over the years.

------------------------------------------------------
In the boy's hostel.....

In the boys' hostel room, the atmosphere was charged with excitement as they gathered to discuss their attire for the farewell. Abhishek, however, seemed particularly preoccupied, with a nervous energy radiating from him.

Rishab: holding up a navy blue coat What do you guys think of this one?

Harshit: examining the coat Looks sharp, Rishab! The color suits you, and it'll go perfectly with the Indian theme.

Tanmay: nodding in agreement Yeah, you'll definitely make an impression in that coat.

Abhishek, though seemingly engrossed in the conversation, was lost in his own thoughts. He kept stealing glances at his phone, a hint of anxiety visible on his face.

Rishab: noticing Abhishek's distraction Abhi, what's on your mind, man? You seem a bit off today.

Abhishek: snapping out of his thoughts Oh, it's nothing. Just trying to finalize my outfit for tonight.

Rishab: skeptical Come on, Abhi. We've known each other too long for you to pull that. Spill it. What's bothering you?

Abhishek hesitated for a moment, debating whether to share his secret with the group. Finally, he took a deep breath and decided to confide in his friends.

Abhishek: somewhat nervously Alright, guys. I have something to tell you, but you have to promise not to freak out.

Harshit: intrigued Okay, now you've got our attention. What's going on?