El Chico Del Apartamento 512

- Damien x Reader

- Fluff 

     'The guy next door.. He had white hair and brown eyes. Every morning he would feed his cats then exit for work. Sometimes you both crossed paths and some days you didn't. When you did he would greet you with his big smile and you'd greet him back with a smile as well. You've had a crush on him for 3 years. All your friends are wondering when you'll tell him and you always respond with "When the time is right". Today is that day, You knock on his door. Apartment 512 is his. He opens and says hello, you say hello back. He allows you in and you sit down and confess. His face starts to turn red, He accepts your feelings.'

'This felt like a dream. He grabs your hands and pulls you close to him and holds you close. You lean into his touch, smelling his pumpkin spice like scent. After 3 years you and the guy from Apartment 512 are together. You couldn't believe it to be honest. If this was a dream you don't ever wanna wake up from it. You smile and so does he.'

'Wanna go get something to eat? he asks. You nod and exit the Apartment. And off you both went to get food. You had fun with him, his eyes were focused on you and filled with love. In that moment you both knew you'd both for sure stay together for as long as you both lived. 

And so the years went on and you both sat on the porch in the summer breeze holding each other's hands. Married, Had Children, Gifted Grandchildren, and an everlasting love. You sometimes wondered what would have happened if you hadn't said anything that day. You were glad you did though. D+Y forever and for eternity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------