Forever

Ian hecox x reader

Ian was sitting down on the couch reading a chapter book with a very focused look set on his face. You sat down next to him and picked up your computer to edit a video for Smosh Games, Ian finished the book and set it down. You are halfway through with the video and notice Ian is missing from the couch, you take a look around and he is nowhere to be seen. You look back at your computer and forget about him disappearing. You finish up with the editing and send that over to another member. You turn the computer off and go look for Ian to make sure he hasn't done anything stupid.

You check everywhere and give up. You walk to your room only to notice that there was some type of dim light coming from your room, that wasn't your normal light. Ian was up to something, what could he possibly be doing now? hopefully he wasn't burning down your room on accident because he was trying to do something "cool". You enter the room and gasp at the sight. It was Ian on one knee with a ring box. Ian looks at you and begins to read from the paper he held in his other hand. 

Ian reads from the paper and you listen with tears in your eyes. Ian finishes reading the paper and looks up at you with tears in his eyes and a huge smile on his face. 'Will you marry me?' you smile 'yes' Ian gets up and grabs you, lifting you in the air and twirling you around while yelling with joy. You laugh as tears fall down your face. Ian puts you down and holds you, Ian grabs the ring and places it on your ring finger and kisses you. Ian grabs your hand and walks you back downstairs. He sits on the couch again and lets go of your hand, you sit down as well and lay your head on his chest, Ian turns the TV on and puts on your favorite show while giving you kisses.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Ian gets up and opens the door and its Anthony, 'You forgot this.' Anthony hands a small box to Ian and Ian thanks him then walks away. 'What's that?' Ian looks back at you and smiles, then walks towards you and hands it to you. 'Open it' Ian says. 

It's a necklace, and Its so pretty. 'Awh! Thank you Ian' you turn around and give him a big hug and kiss him all over the face leaving a red tint on his face and a cheesy smile. You put the necklace on and lay on Ian again. Ian wraps his arms around you and holds you close. Your eyes shut and so do Ians. 

edit - I give up on trying to write anything else 💀