Goodnight My Love, See you soon.

1:23 pm you are sitting there reading a book minding your own waiting for Damien to be home. Damien went out with his friends to go bowling and said he would be back when he beat everyone else including his own teammate, if he wasn't home it was because they all decided to stop for something to eat. You assumed they stopped for food because Damien was not home yet. You set the book down on the coffee table and get up from the couch, Walking towards the shared room and changing out of your work clothes into something more comfortable. 

You turn the TV on and watch one of your favorite shows while you wait for him to come home. An hour passes and Damien is not home, you begin to worry. In the middle of your thoughts your phone rings, you pick it up thinking it was Damien but It wasn't. Instead it was the police. You answer it quickly just to be informed with the information that Damien was in a terrible accident that has him hospitalized and that there is a very small chance of survival. You race out of the house with your keys in hand getting to your car and entering it, You speed to the hospital where Damien is being held and get out of your car. You run into the hospital and ask for Damien's room. You make it to his room and your eyes widen at his state, You tear up as you see many bruises, cuts, tiny specks of blood on him. You run up to him and hold his face in your hands, "What the hell happened?" you questioned. Who was responsible for this? Who was driving?.. A doctor comes in and gives you detail on what happened as they do that your ears start to ring and your eyes begin to get blurry. The doctor ends up leaving to give you time to spend with him, You hold his hand as the machine beeps. "I wish I just went and got you" you whisper to him just for him to hear and only him of course. 

Damien lays there silent with his eyes closed and short breaths being taken. You rest your head on his chest and shut your eyes just for a moment thinking about the time you spent with him smiling at those thoughts until the sound of the machine started to beep strangely, Doctors come rushing in and then it hits you.. Damien isn't gonna come home, you won't hear his laugh again, feel his touch, kiss him, hug him, hold him, feel his hands in yours, smile with him, hear his jokes, facts about the things he loves, his smell. All you'd have left is his belongings and the cats, The flat line goes flat signalling he is gone. You burst out into a sob trying to pull back from the doctors.. Trying to get to him just to kiss him one last time, spend one last moment with him. They get you out of the room. You sit there on the floor sobbing and a total mess, you didn't care who saw, You just lost the love of your life, your future husband at that. 

The next day comes and it is his funeral. You and many other friends along with family sit there looking at his casket being sent down into the ground with him in it, You look over at the sound of wailing. It was Shayne, He lost it as soon as his casket went down, You felt terrible for him. Damien was a brotherly figure to Shayne. Wherever Damien was Shayne was, they were always together never apart unless there was a reason to be. You could also see Courtney next to him trying to comfort him. You walk over to Shayne and hug him tight, He hugs back even tighter as his tears soak your dress. His eyes are red and his voice is scratchy "Why wasn't it me? it should have been me not him, I should have been there with him" You tear up at this, "It wasn't your fault Shayne.. No one saw this coming. Don't put the blame on yourself" he hides his face away from others view. Shayne calms down just a little and lets go while clearing away the tears on his cheek. You stand next to Shayne along with Courtney and watch as they throw the dirt on top of his casket, This was it. Damien is gone, You sit there as memories flash In your mind of you and him. His smile and kisses, the smell of his cologne that he wore everyday. 

It was time to say goodbye to Damien, Shayne gave his heartfelt goodbye and shared memories that no one else knew about. Shayne cried while he spoke but tried to keep it all together until he was done, Shayne was done with his speech and his friends and family went up. It was your turn, you gave a long talk and later revealed that you were carrying his child. You were going to tell him the night he should have came home, Sadness showed all over others faces and Shock. Damien would never get to meet his baby. You felt a weight on your chest as it also tightened at the thought of that, You were done with your speech and sat back In your seat. Everyone went home including you. 

The next day you came back and sat down at his grave, You placed the flowers you brought him down in front of his gravestone. "there's so much I want to say to you my love. I wish I could see you again, smell you, hear you, kiss you, hug you, play your favorite games with you, go on the walks we would go on together, make silly little videos that we kept to ourselves, Make your favorite dish I always made for you that you helped me with, going on set and being our goofy selves, your surprises that you left for me, your reaction to whenever I stole your shirts, your kiss attacks, I miss everything about you. There's so much more to name, I could talk about that all day. Hell I could talk about you all day Damien, I just hope you knew how loved you were by me and everyone else but me the most. I will never forget you Damien, I promise to not let you be forgotten and never spoken about again. I hope to see you again, I cannot wait to hug you again, kiss you, hold onto you and never let you go. I want to hear you laugh again, make fun of me, and so much more. As soon as I see you again I am going to give you the biggest hug I can give and the biggest kiss I can give you. I'll make sure to see you everyday until my very last breath. Our baby will come see you too, And when I die I will make sure I am buried right next to you. I love you so much baby, Until we reunite my boy."

"I'm sorry. Goodnight my love, see you soon."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS IS A SAD CHAPTER- THIS WASN'T WHAT I WAS GONNA WRITE ORIGINALLY BUT IT CAME INTO MY THOUGHT PROCESS AND I JUST WROTE IT. I PROMISE TO MAKE A HAPPIER CHAPTER NEXT TIME 😭