-ˋˏ ✎ ˚ ༘ the break in. pt 1

- y/n pov -

i woke up and my head was pounding. guess i went to hard on the drinks last night..

i didn't even realise where i was until i looked up and saw johnnie with his arms around me. did we fall asleep like this?.. i mean, im not mad about it.

i tried to get out of johnnies arms to sit-up without making him wake up, but i failed. i could hear johnnie start to groan and whine as i sat up.

y/n : "..ugh my head.."

i put my head in my hands, completely regretting drinking.

johnnie : "you did have like 5 shots and weed.."

y/n : "..god i feel sick"

that was until i got up quickly, running into the bathroom and throwing up into the toilet. johnnie followed me in and bent down next to me, holding my hair back.

i threw up a little more then grabbed some tissues and wiped my mouth, looking at johnnie as he flushed the sick away.

y/n : "i feel like hell.."

johnnie : "that's what drinking does!"

i groaned as johnnie picked me up, carrying me back to bed. i rolled my eyes at him as he giggled.

y/n : "really."

johnnie : "yup, i'll go make you breakfast and get you some advil"

i nodded and laid back down in bed. i reached for my phone, trying to turn it on but it was dead. great. i got up from the bed, looking around for a charger in johnnies room but there wasn't one. what does this man charge his phone with, the fucking radiance coming off the sun?

i decided to go downstairs to ask johnnie where his charger was.

as i walked downstairs, i smelt bacon cooking. yum, my favourite. i walked into the kitchen and was met with tara and johnnie. tara looked like hell to.

y/n : "i need a charger whores"

tara didn't say anything but just pointed to the charger in the living room, guess she was feeling rougher than me.

i walked off into the living room, sitting down on the sofa and plugging my phone in to charge.

a couple minutes later, johnnie came in with breakfast and advil just like he had said. he passed me the plate of food and i put it on my lap along with the advil.

y/n : "thank youu"

johnnie : "of course, im gonna go get changed then ill be back"

i nodded my head, watching johnnie go upstairs as i took two of the advils. once i had took them, i started eating my breakfast, bacon and eggs, until my phone turned on. for some reason i had loads of notifications from my alarm company, telling me the someone had broken in?.. huh?..

i got up, bringing my phone with me and walking into the kitchen. my alarm company had set up cameras for me to so i had all video footage on my phone. i sat down next to tara, showing her my phone.

y/n : "tara look.."

she swiped through my phone, looking at all the notifications until she tapped on one of the videos. we could see a man breaking my door down and storming in but we couldn't see a face. i felt like crying.

tara : "what the fuck.."

she wrapped one of her arms around me, whilst she looked through more of the videos. she tapped on on individual one where there was a camera in the living room, pointing directly at the front door and she could see a face.