Chapter 3: Shady Weapon Dealing

Edna started the GPS to the mysterious address written on the business card while blasting Mitski and Lana Del Rey because she felt unstoppable and it added to the aesthetic.

She turned onto Drahcoub and stopped in front of a shady building.

She stared at it longingly as she thought "Did L bring me to a drug dealing hot spot???".

She got out of the car and walked to the door, and before she could knock it swung open.

A himbo, a 7-foot tall himbo, stands there while raising an eyebrow expectingly.

Edna looked up at him 

"I'm here for Mr. Yagami," she said confidently like a girlboss.

The man's eyes widened and he stepped out of the way so she could come in.

As she walked in she saw fluorescent light bulbs that admitted blueish light that bathed the shop wall to wall.

Various swords, guns, bows, and bombs hung from the walls and even the ceiling.

The himbo yells to the back of the shop with a booming voice and a raspy British accent.

"HOPE!"

Another man ran out of the back of the room

He was identical to the other man. The only thing different about him was his name tag.

"WE HAVE A CUSTUMAH! A FRIEND OF MISTAH YAGAMI'S!"

The second man stared at Edna with fear.

"I need a sword and some good poison," said Edna, demandingly.

The other himbo nodded and pulled out a bag of brown powder and a long sword that was taller than Edna from behind the counter.

"How much do I owe you, darling?" asked Edna politely.

The himbo shook his head and pushed it over to Edna.

"The brown powdah is ground up cherry pits..." he said before vanishing into the back of the store.

Edna took the supplies and left the store while it burned behind her.

Hope had burned down the store after Edna had been inside it because she was a friend of L's.