Chapter 4: And so, it begins...

Note: The chapter was edited.   

-3/26/24 

The sun begins to set, staining the sky a beautiful vibrant orange.

Edna sighs and prepares herself before committing her first murder...

Mr. O'Hare.

As she drives she plays "After The Storm by Kali Uchis and Tyler the Creator" because it's a good song. 

"...and look both ways...BEFORE YOU CROSS MY MINDDDDDDD🎵" She sang passionately.

She returned to reality when she pulled up to Mr O'Hare's place.

She thought of how he kicked her out after Mort and King Julien's deaths because her designs were "too gross and disturbing".

"What a wimp..." she thought as she stepped onto the sidewalk and stared at Mr O'Hare's $19,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 mansion.

It was getting dark now and she could see a small shape in Mr O'Hare's window.

He was asleep...Perfect.

Edna jiggled the door knob and it opened with a slight creek.

"Did he forget to lock his doors?" Edna whispered while raising an eyebrow

She silently crept inside, trying to make as little noise as possible.

The mansion was eerily dark and quiet.

There was a crimson-red carpet that lined the entire downstairs. There was a large round table in the center of the room with chairs all around it, and two large white quartz staircases that led up to a big door with beautiful engraved pictures of the Lorax,

 Mr. O'Hare's bedroom.

she walked up the stairs, her heels echoing through the empty mansion.

She took out the sword from her comically large pocket and got into position.

the door opened with a loud creek.

There he was, Mr O'Hare lying on his side on his princess-themed bed. Silk curtains billowing in the wind, the cold night air seeming through the open window.

Edna tip-toed over to the hot pink bed.

She loomed over his soon-to-be-dead body with hate in her eyes, the sword clutched in her cold hands.

when she was about to stab into his little fat body... she heard footsteps behind her.

Edna froze and slowly turned around.

A shadowy figure stood in the doorway, their trench coat blowing in the wind.

Edna could almost make out a fedora that rests on the figure's head. 

"Edna...?" He said disappointed in a hot voice, that definitely wasn't Nick Cage, and Edna knew that with 100% certainty...

Edna pointed the sword in front of her, preparing to stab.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

She stepped closer 

"SHOW YOURSELF, YOU HOT COWARD!"

He stepped forward.

The veil of shadows disappears,

SpiderMan Noir.

"I thought you knew better Edna..." he said

He pulled out his shotgun from his thigh holster...

Ka-Tch