Chapter 1 - Useless

09/10/21

???: WAKE UP YOU USELESS MISTAKE!

That scream was from my father...that great great man...who hated me...who happily beat me when he had a bad day...that's the kind of man he was.

I ignored him and got out of bed. My life had turned into one where getting money to give to them so they let me live here was all that happened. How did I get the money? Selling my body...it didn't matter what kind of women...I was top and bottom for them from the literal day I turned eighteen...that had been my life...

Flashback

17/08/20

Mother: Y/n dear~ this here is my friend Miss Han. She has given me some money...for you to have a great birthday present~

I looked at her confused. Why did she pay my mother?

Miss Han: Sweetie come with me~

I looked at my mother who glared at me. The same glare she gave me when I was a minute late home. The same one when a single plate had a speck of food waste on it...the same look she gave me the day I was adopted by them.

I went with her and it happened. I never looked at me "parents" the sane way...

Flashback End

I left the house and for once it wasn't to sell my body...I wanted one day free. Just one. Its something after a long time they agreed to. One day where I can busk instead of the horror show that was selling myself.

I had my backpack filled with a wireless speaker microphone and portable charger for my phone. I made it to my usual spot and set my stuff up. After a few hours I had made...nothing...

I packed up and tried to find something cheap to eat. Nothing here is cheap enough I ended up just getting instant ramen at a convenience store and sat down to eat it when someone sat next to me.

Stranger: Are you in a company?

I looked over at her she had a cap and facemask. I assumed she was asking about if I was part of a company to sell my body.

Y/n: I'm a private buy miss...give me your number and I can send you the rates.

Stranger: Huh? Wait! I-I don't mean like that! I meant are you a trainee?

Y/n: ...Oh...like an entertainment company?

Stranger: Yes an entertainment company. Who would ask you in the middle of the day for something like that?

Y/n: You would be surprised.

Stranger: So I assume its a no to being a trainee?

Y/n: Well done.

Stranger: Whatever come with me.

Y/n: I thought you sai-

Stranger: We are going to an ENTERTAINMENT company.

I followed the strange but admittedly nice boddied lady until we reached a building which she took me inside. I had to take a second look at the receptionist as I was pulled into the elevator.

Y/n: The receptionist has been one of my clients before.

Stranger: That is not a normal conversation- I forgot to ask your name.

Y/n: Y/n.

Stranger: Fami-

Y/n: Nope.

Stranger: You will have to write something.

Y/n: What's yours?

Stranger: Hwang.

Y/n: Then I'll write Hwang.