Chapter 5 - Secrets

Yuju: Y/n answer me.

I didn't know what to say...what was I meant to say to her? I was scared to tell anyone...I thought she would he dissapointed in me...or even tell me not to complain...

Y/n: I'm sorry...

Yuji: YOU THINK THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO HEAR YOU IDIOT!? I want- no need to know that you are ok. I'm your big sister I want you to rely on me.

I just stood there and looked around not moving from my spot trying to figure out the words to say.

Yuju: Y/n/n...

A knock on the door took both our attention as Umji opened it slightly.

Umji: Um...foods here.

Y/n: Coming...

I instantly left the room with a less than happy Yuju following me. I almost ran to SinB but walked over to her and just hugged her. My head instantly reasted on her shoulder and I took deep breathes. Something about her just made me relax in a way nothing else could.

SinB: Hey~ its ok. I'm here.

She hugged me back thankfully and even if I was taller than her she made me feel like I was a baby being held by a loving mother...a feeling I didn't know.

Sowon: Yuju what happened in there?

Yuju: Do you want to tell them Y/n/n? Or should I?

I didn't answer her I was too focused on SinB.

Yuju: Y/n is my step brother. WHO NEVER TOLD ME ANY OF THIS.

SinB: Unnie. Please don't shout at him right now.

Sowon: If you are going to use the never knew card how about you? Hmm? How come you never told US you had a little brother?

Yuju: I-I don't know...It just never came up.

I kept hugging SinB and she kept hugging me while talking not forcing me to speak.

Umji: Y/n are you ok?

Y/n: Yeah...

SinB: Do you want to-

Yerin: Hey Y/n wanna go to an arcade?

I've never been to an arcade...

Y/n: Ok...

SinB: Are you sure? You can stay here and rest if you wa-

Umji: Lets all go then. It will be more fun if we go together.

I walked back to my room with SinB who followed me inside.

SinB: Y/n. You really don't have to if it's too much for you.

Y/n: Noona...can you help me test something?

SinB: What would it be?

Y/n: Can you...

Why do I feel so awkward? Why am I blushing thinking about asking this!? I hate this!

Y/n: Can you k-kiss...me?

I didn't get a verbal answer but instead felt her gently turn my head as her hands wrapped around the back of my neck and gently pulled me down closer to her height. Once I was close enough she kissed me...I felt a slight panic and my heart rate increased but...her lips were soft...I don't think it was from trauma...but maybe I was getting a crush on her? Is this what it's like to have a crush? She broke the kiss and looked at me worried.