Chapter 2 - Settle

Flashback

Girl 2 POV

11/11/20

Girl 2: Are you sure this is a good idea? Will this really make me cheer up?

?: Of course I mean...I always wanted to try it and you were the only one that agreed to come with me.

Girl 2: But what if someone finds out?

?: We are only human. Now when he gets here just act natural like we have done this before.

Soon the guy came and introduced himself as Y/n. I was too nervous to talk and let unnie do it all.

?: You are much younger than I expected.

Y/n: How old were you expecting?

?: Maybe like our age.

Y/n: Oh well I'm more than experienced I'll let you know.

?: How old are you? Because you seem like a kid.

Y/n: Eighteen.

?: How...long have you been doing this?

Y/n: Since I turned eighteen.

?: And that was how long ago?

Y/n: A couple months...

?: You know what come sit down. We- I will still pay whatever please tell me why you are doing this.

Y/n: Y-You promise to pay?

?: Yes. No sex pay more like...I'm paying to give you a threapy session you seem to need one.

Flashback End

Y/n POV

Girl 2: Y-Y/n...Please don't tell me you are still d-doing that...and why did you pay for this Eunbi!?

Her names Eunbi...

Eunbi: Well Eunbi you kept secret that you knew a fucking eighteen year old that was selling himself?

There's two Eunbi's?

Girl: C-Can we just relax? Like can we explain things like first of all what is your name?

Eunbi's: Y/n.

Oh I don't have to answer...great.

Girl: Ok wow...does he know both of your names? Do you know their names?

Eunbi (the one that brought me here): No.

Eunbi (the other one.): I don't know...

Girl: *sighs* Well first of all I'm Umji. The one stood next to you is Eunbi or SinB. The one by me is Eunbi or Eunha. Its easier to call the one by me Eunha if you want to call either of them Eunbi. Ok?

SinB: W-Well...I have some news to share with you both...

Eunha: Yeah? What is it?

SinB: You know how we were gonna be a three...

Umji: Yess~?

SinB: We um...are gonna be a four...with Y/n.

Eunha: What!? B-But he...

SinB: But what?

Eunha: Well you know...sells himself...

Umji: Well we will just have to get him to stop. You will stop right?

Y/n: Never wanted to start...

SinB grabbed my hand gently and lead me towards a room.

SinB: This is the dorms spare room...so I guess its yours now.

Eunha: He's living with us!?

Umji: Well...isn't that obvious if he's a member?

SinB: Take your time to get used to the room. I promise we wont do anything like your parents did to you.

Y/n: Cna you do me a favour?

SinB: What is it?

Y/n: Act like they don't exist for me. I don't want to think about them...ever.

SinB: A-Are you sur-

Y/n: Noona...they gave me depression made me sell my body and beat me. Yes I'm sure.

SinB: T-They beat you?

Y/n: Yes-

She hugged me again. Much tighter and gently made me lay on the bed.

SinB: Why did they do that to you...why?

Y/n: You think I know? Noona I'm just a burden to them.

SinB: Shhh. You are a burden to no one...you are a Hwang now right?

Y/n: I mean I did take your name...

SinB: Then you can be my little brother from now. I'll give you the big sister you never had. I'll make sure to look after you and show you love and-

Y/n: You don't need to.

SinB: W-Why not?

Y/n: I don't expect to be around for long.

SinB: Y/n...why?

Y/n: I don't exactly have much going for myself now...next time I have the chance I might as well get out of the way and you know...

SinB: No! I wont let you do something like that to yourself!

Y/n: You wont be able to stop me.

SinB: I will show you that you don't have to.

Y/n: How?

SinB: I-I don't know yet just please don't hurt yourself...

Y/n: Fine...

Umji: Hey um...I feel bad but we kinda overheard everything...Y/n d-do you need us to get a therapist for you? We will pay.

Y/n: How would that help?

Umji: W-Well you tell a therapist about all your problems and they look to help you find ways to make it better...

Y/n: I'm fine without.

Why would I tell someone who's a stranger my problems? I'm not getting paid to do that. Why should I care what they think?

SinB: Y/n you said you only had one meal a day...we need to change that especially if you are becoming an idol. Lets get you some-

She held my hand and tried to pull me up but I pulled my hand away from hers and stayed sat on the bed.

Y/n: I'm fine.

SinB: Clearly fucking not!

She poked the side of my chest making me jerk away from her.

SinB: W-What are you ok?

Y/n: Just get out.

She took a few steps back and looked at me worried before heading to leave.

SinB: I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you Y/n.

I waved her off and waited for her to close the door before slowly taking off my hoodie. I didn't even have shirt underneath. I looked at my own body the cuts and bruises were healing slower than normal...why was it taking so long for them to heal? Its so annoying sooner or later I'll be fine but its painful for now.