Chapter 7 - Ideas

20/12/21

All of the members had left already leading to me just walking around the dorm or something kinda embarrassing. I tried to continue training on my own and messaged them about what I wanted to try to do. It started with just sleeping in their beds which they were all ok with. Which is when Umji came up with a plan for me...which was the embarrassing part...the text read.

Umji - Y/n why don't you try jerking off in our beds? Obviously you can wash the sheets for us but maybe if you get used to cumming in our beds then maybe you will ok with us touching you?

I was more amazed that the other two agreed to let me try it. The first week of trying just felt awkward to the point I wouldn't even be able to get hard. Eventually I got comfortable enough by looking at pictures of whoever's room I was in to get hard but I was no where near jerking off. The members weren't due back until the twenty seventh. So I still had more time to try...if I actually wanted to keep trying.

26/12/21

I wasn't trying again today. It wasn't working as well...sure I was getting hard now but I still wasn't ready to jerk off to them or really anyone. The idea of sex still freaked me out despite how much I've done it in life. I froze when I felt myself get hugged from behind. I was laid on Umjis bed with headphones in just watching their old content when it happened. I felt a headphone get taken from me as someone's cheek laid on my own.

Umji: I came home early~ have you been able to do it?

Y/n: I-I got hard for each of you...but I couldn't jerk off...

She slid into the bed and I felt her pressing against me but I wasn't even freaking out in the slightest. I think both of us realised it as I turned my phone off and rolled over to face her.

Umji: You aren't freaking out? You could only lay with SinB before...

Y/n: I-I guess it helped in some way...

Umji smiled brightly before diving on me hugging me tightly as we rolled around in her bed. She ended up on top of me looking down at me making me blush. I still wasn't freaking out and she leaned down and kissed me. I kissed her back and heard her hum almost purr happily as we did so. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I actually pulled her closer she laid flat against me as we kissed until my phone rung breaking us both out of our trance.

Umji: Its an unknown number Y/n.

Y/n: Please don't answer it...

Umji: Is it a bad person baby?

Y/n: S-She always calls...

Umji glared at the phone then answered it.

Umji: Who the fuck are you? Shut up! Leave my baby alone. Call him again and I'll report you to the police!

She hung up and blocked the number before laying back on top of me.

Umji: There. Now she wont bother you baby.

She might bother me. She's an idol. She was my friend before that but she was the first person I told about what I was being made to do and s-she quickly joined and threatened me. If I told anyone who she was that she would claim I forced myself onto her...No matter what I don't think I will ever not he scared of her.

Y/n: N-Noona...can I ask you something weird?

Umji: Go ahead Y/n. You can ask me anything.

Y/n: I-Is it weird to think ask you to hug me like a mother would?

She didn't say anything. She just pulled me up to her and hugged me tightly. She pulled me to her shoulder and gently stroked my hair.

Umji: Its not weird baby. You are our groups baby. You never had...a caring mum...you can ask one of us if you ever feel like you need a mother's hug or advice.

I didn't really split from Umji for the rest of the day. It was pretty much us hugging, kissing and just staying together. I even slept in her arms.

27/12/21

I felt someone poke my cheek while giggling until I opened my eyes.

SinB: We're home~

I smiled and slowly sat up as she leaned over and hugged me tightly.

SinB: Umji told us how you have been doing. I think you are finally starting to relax.

I nodded my head and pulled her closer as I laid back down showing I was comfortable for her to lay on me.

SinB: Y/n...I really love you. 

Y/n: You...love...me..?

SinB: Mhm. I love you. I'm happy to share you with the other girls for now. But in the future I might try to take you for myself.

I blushed and she kissed me until we were both out of breath then pulled me into her room and her hand...it touched there...I-I wasn't freaking out as much as before...I didn't hate that it was her...

SinB: Y/n?

She gently rubbed her hand over my bulge and kissed me just as gently as she did.

SinB: I'm so proud of you. This is a huge huge step.

We didn't go further than that but hugged for a while before I left and went to Eunha who hugged me tighter than either of the other two.

Eunha: I missed you Y/n/n~ did you sleep well? Have you been eating well?

Y/n: I missed you too noona...I did sleep and eat well. I promise~

Eunha: Good~ now we are straight back to practicing for our debut tomorrow. Because of that I want you to have an early night. Understand Y/n/n?

Y/n: Yes noona~

Eunha: Good boy.