Chapter 4 - Comfort

Umji: Y/n look at me please. Its ok. I'm sorry I'm here. I don't want to hurt you. Ok?

Y/n: S-Sorry noona...

Umji: No don't be sorry~ its ok. I tried to force it.

She was hugging me much more gently. She even pulled me into my bed and laid with me as I tried to calm down.

Umji: Please stay here. I'll be right back.

As soon as she stopped hugging me the tears came out again. Not because I was scared but because I needed her by my side...when I heard my door next open I heard quick steps and then felt my head pulled into someones chest as they hugged me protectively.

SinB: Just hug me Y/n. I wont leave your side. I promise. I'll look after you. I'll be a good noona to you.

I held her gently needing the warmth and closed my eyes. She started to sing quietly but so sweetly to me...I-I felt safe...it was different to back home...I-Its like I actually have a loving mother...like I am cared about...what is this feeling?

17/11/21

Mother: YOU STUPID FUCKING CHILD! HOW DID YOU FAIL? DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT MAKES US LOOK!?

I looked between the two of them they were looking down on me...like always...why did they hate me so much?

My father was taking off his belt...I guess its time for another beating from him...

Father: YOU DISGUSTING FREAK THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR BEING BORN!

As the belt was about to hit me I closed my eyes and opened them again panting hard with a gentle hand stroking my hair.

SinB: It was only a nightmare. Don't worry Y/n.

My arms were already wrapped around her but they quickly tightened and held her even closer to me.

SinB: Do you want to talk about it?

Y/n: No...please no...

SinB: Of course not. We invited some people over. Are you ok with seeing them?

Y/n: W-Who?

SinB: The other Gfriend members. They wanted to meet you. Its ok if you don't want to see them.

Should I go out to them? Or should I stay with mum- SinB noona...would I be comfortable in front of them?

Y/n: O-Ok...just stay next to me...please.

SinB: Of course. You really got shaken up didn't you? H-How many...if you don't mind me asking?

Y/n: Please...be more specific...

SinB: S-Sexual enounters.

I didn't even know really...it was most days since I turned eighteen s-so a lot...there was a lot who even used me to cheat it wasn't just single women...

Y/n: Too many...

SinB: Did they treat you badly?

Y/n: ...

I opened my mouth but the words didn't folliw. I wanted to tell her how badly I was treated by them. The things they made me do...some people call them kinks but to me they might as well be nightmares...I've probably experienced the worst things I will in my life but...I-I have SinB mummy now...

Why do I keep calling her mummy? Do I feel comfortable around her? Its weird. She's my noona now...I can't call her something weird like that.

SinB: Its ok...I understand. Lets get up ok?

I nodded my head and she slowly and gently lead me out of bed.

SinB: Go shower. Then get dressed. I'll wait for you outside.

I did as told and wore a black baggie hoodie over black sweat pants and left my room with the hood up.

SinB: Hey~ that's a little too much don't you think? Can you take the hood down?

I did then instantly reached for her hand. Why was I acting like this? I was taught to be dominant and in control at all times by my father but now...I-I'm being controled and maniuplated so easily...I-I need to be in control right? He taught me that's how a mans supposed to be...

But should I listen to a thing he said? After everything that happened to me there? What's the point...of even...being around...

?: OH? He looks cuter now Eunha you never told me it was him!

That girl...the one that was with Eunha that time...the one that talked to me and listened to everything I had to say instead of making me do something with her...but why do I recognise that one as well?

SinB: Yerin unnie it was you!?

Yerin: What?

SinB: YOU KNEW ABOUT Y/N AND DID NOTHING TO TRY TO STOP HIM?

Yerin: W-Well what was I supposed to do?

SinB: I-I don't know...just something!

Yerin: Would you have preferred I got railed by him!

SinB: NO!

Umji: Will you both stop talking about sex! You especially SinB. You know what state he is in right now.

SinB: I didn't even mention it!

???: What state he is in? Also Yerin you know him?

I was taken to the sofa and sat down with SinB standing next to me still holding my hand as Umji explained everything that happened the night before.  SinB then told me who each of the girls were as well as their names as they begun to speak to me.

Sowon: So Yerin you...really? *sigh* Then you found him by chance and now he's going to debut with you three?

Eunha: Yes...

Yuju: I have a question.

SinB: What is it?

Yuju: Why did you look so surprised to hear about what happened last night Eunha?

Eunha: W-Well...I've been trying to stay away from him...

SinB: What? Why!?

Eunha: H-He well...you know what he is...

Umji: A BOY EUNHA UNNIE. HES A FUCKING CHILD THAT HAD A MESSED UP UPBRINGING!

I was surprised to hear Umji shout until Yuju stood up.

Yuju: Y/n I want to talk with you in private.

Y/n: Can Eunbi noona join us?

Yuju: No. Just me and you.

I went with her into my room where she sat on my bed and crossed her arms staring at me.

Yuju: Why didn't you tell me they were doing this to you? I fucking told you to tell me if they do anything to you. Y/n/n you are my step brother but I've told you so many times to tell me if they do anything or made you do anything...why...why didn't you tell me?

There was a reason Yuju was the other one I recognised...it was her family that adopted me...