Chapter 3 - Reality

10/11/21

Oh...that's looks bad...I was looking at the cut that SinB had touched and caused me pain. What am I supposed to do about this? Show it to someone? Who? Maybe...no they wouldn't care. I should just be obedient and not cause them problems...That's how they raised me...

I slowly and painfully got out of bed and started to stretch when I head the door open.

SinB: Y/n- OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

I looked at her and froze until she ran over to me and held my arm up as she looked closer at my side.

SinB: How long has it been like this!?

Y/n: W-Well...I...uh...

SinB: Y/n!

Y/n: N-Not too long...

SinB: Liar.

Y/n: M-Maybe a week...

SinB: We are going to the hospital.

Y/n: I'm o-

SinB: Shut up. Get dressed. NOW!

Y/n: Y-Yes noona...

I quickly changed in front of her hearing her turn around as soon as I started to take off my boxers. Once I was ready she grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the house. I put my shoes on quickly and followed her as she continued to drag me. I didn't say a word and just accepted being pulled along. She had put on a face mask and a hat again. I didn't fully understand why but before I could even think of a question we had arrived at the hospital.

SinB: He has something bad. I think its infected.

Nurse: Take a seat a doctor will be with you shortly.

After a little while we were called to a room for an examination that ended up with my arm in the air with my shirt off.

Doctor: Hmm. I can get rid of the puss in the infection today. But It will need to be looked after and covered for the next few days to a week.

SinB: You hear that dumbass?

Y/n: Y-Yes noona.

SinB: He doesn't have any other cuts or stuff like that right?

Doctor: No the rest have healed well enough to where they wont get infected. Now Y/n hold still.

I felt a sharp sting in my side followed by a wet cascading feeling drip down my side and then a slight relief as A bandage was wrapped around the cut.

Doctor: Ok that should be that sorted. Now keep it covered and looked after and you will be fine. Understand?

SinB: He does. Don't you?

Y/n: Yes...

14/11/21

Umji: Y/n keep that arm up!

I was in practice with them and I was about to put my arm down by my side when she shouted at me before laughing.

Umji: Relax Y/n. Its ok for you to put your arm down.

I slowly let it drop still trying to be obedient to them which seemed to annoy one of them. As she came over to me and looked me in the face.

SinB: Why are you being so annoying? Where was that arrogance and cockiness from when I first met you.

Y/n: Y-You want me to be like that?

SinB: I want you to be yourself. Now behave like your normal...dickhead self and-

I cut her off and flicked her forehead.

Y/n: Oops~

SinB: Y-Yah!

I smiled at her and gently hugged her.

Y/n: Thank you noona.

SinB: H-Huh? Yeah sure...

Eunha: Um...can we focus on practice now? Please...

We continued to practice and then eventually headed home for the day where I decided to test how accepting of my actual self they was by hugging SinB from behind.

SinB: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: Thank you...for letting me be...me.

SinB: Of course. I prefer you being you.

I looked over and saw Eunha ignoring me which seemed to be kind of normal while Umji was looking at my hands being wrapped around SinB's waist and how close I was to her.

16/11/21

I was laid back on my bed getting dry after having a shower when someone came and knocked on my door. I made sure the towel was wrapped tightly around my waist then walked over to the door and opened it slightly. I was surprised that Umji was on the other side of my door its usually only SinB who knocks and well Umji wasn't exactly dressed in much.

Y/n: Noon-

Umji: Let me in.

I stepped back and opened the door wider for her to enter my room. She did so which made me stare at her robe. As she walked past me I couldn't quite tell if she was wearing something underneath or not...She sat on my bed and patted the space next to her.

I sat down next to her and she leaned closer to me and put her hand on my thigh. She started to brush my thigh as she leaned closer to me her face by my shoulder.

Umji: Ever since you hugged SinB I've been thinking. I want you to hold me like that...just naked and with less clothes.

Is she serious? I thought this life was behind me...

Umji: Y/n I'm not trying to do this as a fucking job. I find you hot.

The next thing I knew I was laid on my back with her over me. I could see down her robe. I could see her-
Umji: Eyes up here.

She giggled and I knew I was blushing. Why wasn't I able to react to her. Its normally so different...usually I was the one in control not this.

Umji: Y/n what's wrong? Cat got your tongue. Maybe I should help you get it back out.

What's wrong with me? I can't do this. This feels so wrong. I don't want this. I can't do this-

Umji: Don't worry I will look after you.

She kissed me and forced her tongue into my mouth. It wasn't a gentle kiss by any means it was dominant and forceful. I couldn't stop myself and pushed her away as I stood up making sure the towel was still around me.

Y/n: I-I can't...

Umji: Why not?

Y/n: I-I...

I started crying why was I crying? Why did I feel so scared to have sex? Why was I being like this. I was suddenly held tightly and felt someone rubbing my back.

Umji: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I-I thought that you would like it...A-Are you traumatized by it? By what happened to you?

Was I? Was I really traumatized by my past now? I never really thought about it. I didn't ever really think about how I felt about everything that was happening I never really had a chance to think...