Prince of Darkness

Fern: I still can't believe you forced him to stay.

Frieren: I was only making sure he didn't try anything.

Y/n was trying to fight off his sleep.

Y/n: Why did I have to come again.

Frieren: Aren't you, Stark's master now.

Y/n: Yeah?

Frieren: Then you should watch him to support him.

Y/n look unamused, they soon reached the spot where Stark was training to see he was no where to be found.

Fern: He ran then.

Frieren: That's a shame. I had high hopes for the lad.

Y/n looks over at one of the trees. Y/n makes a fist.

Y/n: I don't train cowards Stark.

Y/n then tighten his fist.

Y/n: "Black Dragon Shockwave"

Y/n then throws a fast right hook at the tree sending out a powerful shockwave at the tree.

This catches both Frieren and Fern attention as Frieren was trying to pry Fern off of the tree

This catches both Frieren and Fern attention as Frieren was trying to pry Fern off of the tree. The shockwave gose straight through the tree as it was falling over stark managed to roll out of the way.Stark runs up and grabs Y/n by his armor.

Stark: Are you trying to kill me!?

Y/n: No, But if you would've die there. Then this would have been a wasting of my time.

Stark: So you knew I would've dodged it.

Y/n: Yeeeeaaaahhh let's go with that.

Stark: You old bastered, you were trying to kill me!

Y/n just shrugs his shoulders.

Stark: *Sigh* Forget it.

Stark let's go of Y/n and looks at Frieren.

Stark: Frieren you said you only need 30 seconds right. I would like for you to promise me one thing, if I die fighting this thing you have to finish it off for me.

Frieren: Alright I promise. But why would you sacrifice so much for the town's folk.

Stark: *Chuckles*

Frieren: What?

Stark: Just that kind of an odd question. I've lived here for 3 years whole years now.

Frieren: Not long

Stark: Yes, Long

Stark then looks back at Y/n.