Kings Past

Stark POV

Stark was getting up trying to collect himself.

Stark: Man she was tough. Hey Fern I'm done here on my end!

He gets no response.

Stark: She's probably busy o-

All of a sudden Stark feels any strong presence behind him. He look's behind himself to see no one.

Stark: Maybe it is just my imagination.

???:Sorry but it's not.

Stark:!?!?

Stark looks behind himself to see a short woman behind him.

Stark quickly dashes over to his axe and ready himself

???: Calm down, I'm not here to attack you human. I was here for the demons but it seems like the two of you have it covered.

Stark: Right, Like I'm just going to believe a demon.

???: First off it's rude to assume I am a heartless monster like those demons and second I'm not a demon.

Stark: If you're not a demon then, what are you?

???: I am a Dragonkin.

Stark: Dragonkin?

???: Yes, An ancient race of warriors.

Stark: But dragons can't talk?

???: Dragons you see in caves or in caverns. Are the off spring of the Queen of the Dragonkin.

All of a sudden the girl uses her wing to block a magic attack. Stark looks to his left to see Fern landing next to him.

Fern: Are you ok Stark?!

Stark: I'm fine. Did you manage to take care of that guy up there.

Fern: Yeah, Who is this. She doesn't seem like the girl you were fighting earlier.

Stark: I don't know. Your guess is good as mine. But she doesn't seem like she has come to fight us.

All of a sudden, a shock wave was sent out from the girl as she opened her wings to get rid of the dust.

???: Now that was quite rude. I was having a conversation with him. If you want to join in all you could have do was ask. Humans in this age have no manners nowadays.

The woman said while she was dusting herself off. Fern was looking at the woman's wing as she noticed that it didn't even have a scratch on it from her attack.