The One Who Enslaved The Dragon's

Y/n: They could have given me a cell to myself.

Frieren: Quit complaining.

Y/n: Easiy for you to say you're not the one chained up to a wall.

Y/n was sitting against the wall chained up by his arms and legs.

Frieren: You could just break out of the chains.

Y/n: Yeah, just for them to come back in here with more chain, and if I attack them. You will attack me so no. I don't feel like making an enemy with these people right now.

Frieren: I don't believe you.

Y/n: Did I ask for you too? I do plan on killing those demons and that man from earlier, after I get out of here.

Frieren: You can kill the demons, but not the humans. Other wise I will kill you.

Y/n: And I will kill you if you get in my way.

They sit in the room for 15 minutes in silence.

Y/n: Someone is coming.

Frieren: I can sense them.

Soon a demon reaches the door to the cell and opens it, entering the cell.

Frieren: Who are you? Visiting hours are over.

Draht: I am Draht, one of Aura the Guillotine's executioners. I am here to kill both of you.

Frieren: Just so you know, I'm strong.

Draht: Stronger than me?

Frieren: Stronger than Aura the Guillotine.

Y/n: I hate to cut you both off over who is stronger or not. But I don't give a damn about either one of you both of you are weak in my eyes. So let's skip the small talk, shall we? Listen, kid, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit so-

A string was then wrapped around Y/n's throat.

Draht: A lowly demon like you should know when to-

In a flash the chains around Y/n arms and legs were broken, he quickly dashes at Draht grabbing him by the neck and slamming him into the wall.