𝟘𝟙.

Rain Piastri
▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 WAKE UP IN THE SKY - Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, Kodak Black.
𝟬.𝟬𝟭 —𝗼—————— 𝟯.𝟮𝟰

The 2024 season was a go. Oscar had qualified p8 to start off the season.

Keeping his p8 during the race and bringing home some points to start off the season.

My fellow driver friends, Charles and Liam did a great job in the race as well. Charles hung on to p4 and Liam got p10 on his Bahrain debut.

"Rain!" I swiftly turned around to see who had called my name.

"Charlie! Great race"

The Monégasque pulled me into a hug.

"Ew Charles! Your all sweaty" I squirmed around trying to get away from him but his hands kept a firm grip on my back keeping me in place.

"Want to walk around while I wait until I have media?"

"Sure. I've got nothing else to do other than be 'Oscar Piastri's sister'"

"Bring you skateboard"

With a nod I went to go get my board out of Oscar's drivers room. Once I came back the Monégasque was still stood at the entrance of the McLaren garage waiting for me.

"Alright where to?"

He looked at me quickly before reaching down and grabbing my board.

"Teach me" He said, placing the skateboard on the ground.

"Don't fall, I don't have the money if I get sued"

Charles held onto my hand as he stood on my skateboard. Within five seconds he was somehow wobbling around, almost falling off.

"You didn't even go anywhere!" Laughter erupted out of me as I watched him fall backwards.

I was to busy laughing that I couldn't react quick enough to catch my friend.

He was caught just before he hit the floor.

By none other than Carlos Sainz, his teammate.

"Jeezuz Charles your going to kill yourself" The Spaniard spoke, scolding his teammate while I watched from the side.

"Rain, don't let him die"

"You got Sainz!"

The Spaniard walked away, not without shaking his head at out shenanigans.

"Might want to put a helmet on" I joked.

"Oh wait thats a good idea!"

Charles insisted that we go get his racing helmet so we made our way over to the Ferrari garage. I followed behind closed on my skateboard, effortlessly skating through the busy crowds of team members around the paddock.

I watched as Charles put his helmet on, he got a few weird glances from his team but they just walked away not being bothered to deal the their driver.