𝟙𝟘.

Rain Piastri
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴  END OF BEGINNING - Djo
𝟬.𝟬𝟭 —𝗼—————— 𝟮.𝟯𝟴

Friday rolled around quickly. I had so much fun hanging out with my family again. I made me realise how much I missed them while I was away with Oscar.

Of cause my twin was in the spot light but I watched him talk about his races from afar with a bright smile on my face.

I dont think anyone in my family realises how much I love my brother, I don't think they realise what I would give to go and support him.

Lando had called me over on Wednesday night. I didn't stay the night as my family would have wondered where I went so I went home around eleven pm that night.

Hopefully he got it all out of his system because now he was going to be staying with Oscar, Lily and I in a Airbnb until the end of the Grand Prix. Almost two weeks, or something like that.

Oscar and I had arrived at the Airbnb earlier in the morning to pack away everything and go buy food. Mostly his food, I grabbed all the junk foods.

"Rain can you help me make the bed?" I heard Oscar yell from the upstairs room.

I ran up the stairs to the room that he was in. I immediately burst into laughter when I saw the state of my brother.

He had a foot somehow stuck in the fitted sheet, that was only half on the bed.

"How-How do you even end up like this?" I say between laughter.

"Just help me!" I watched as he tried to jump his way out of the sheet which resulted in his falling to the ground with a thud.

The sound on his thud on the floor sent me to my knees in laughter as I watched my brother finally unhook himself from the sheet.

"Fuck you" He said, pointing his finger at me

"What did I do!"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing!"

"I can't make a bed. You should know this Oscar!"

"Oh my god! Lando can just sleep in a unmade bed then"

"Perfect! Just what he deserves"

I was playing my role of hatred for Lando pretty well if you ask me.

"I'll get Lily to do it when she gets here" He mumbled as he made his way past me and out the bedroom door.

I soon followed, making my way down into the living room and flopping myself onto the L shaped couch.

I just stared at the ceiling thinking and zoning out until I was potentially needed again.

Because I knew my peace wouldn't last long..

"Mar! Miss me?" He lowered his voice in the last part.

As I said, I knew my peace wouldn't last long.

Lando came crashing down on the couch next to me, giving me a smug look. Not sure what that was about.

"What?" I say, giving him a look of annoyance.

"You didn't miss me?"

"No I didn't actually. Hey, can you make beds?"

"..yes?"

"Alright, go make your bed then"

"Im sorry..are you my mother?"

"No but I can act like it"

He leant in towards my ear.

"I'd rather not fuck someone who wants to act like my mum, seems a bit weird no?"

"Shut up"

"You shut up"

"Thats not what you told me the other day"

His mouth opened as if he was going to say something but closed it and got up from the couch. Probably going to go make his way to Oscar, or Osc as he calls him.

"Rain, why did you tell Lando to go make his own bed?" Oscar yelled through the house.

Fucking snitch

(Honestly I couldn't find a song that rlly matched this chapter so this is the best I could do...it fits the theme of her being back in Aus with family so good enough ig)