𝟙𝟜.

Lando Norris
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 OUTSIDE - Calvin Harris (Ellie Goulding)
𝟬.𝟬𝟬-𝗼—————— 𝟯.𝟰𝟳

Hanging out at the beach was just what I needed after the race, w ain't in a mood to get drunk and do more stupid things. So spending time here with some close friends was the way to go.

"Lando! Wanna build sandcastles with me?" I actually can't believe she was serious about that.

I placed my bucket hat back on my head and made my way over to Mar. Crouching down next to the girl who was now getting up to fill a bucket of water.

"What am I suppose to do?"

"Sit there and look pretty, I don't know Lando go build a moat or something?"

"Actually thats actually such a good idea"

I started digging a line of sand to create a moat from the ocean to our sandcastle.

"Ta da!" Mar looked up from her position to look at my work of art.

"Yeah thats good"

"Good? Thats is?"

She continued to decorate her castle while I sat next to her watching.

I'd laugh every time she frantically got up to go find a seashell or when the water from the moat came in a slashed her.

"Done!" She spoke after placing the last shell on one of the sides. It was surprisingly good, and well designed but I also get points for helping her with that. My moat is the star of this whole thing.

It was now almost 6pm, and the sun was just about setting. The orange rays of sun reflecting over the crystal water.

Papaya was everywhere.

Mar was sat in between my legs, not sure why but I didn't mind.

We had gotten closer over these past weeks and I feel like now we may as well be friends because frankly enough i liked her company. And I think my PR team appreciated the fact that I wasn't out parting almost every week and hooking up with random chicks.

"You want some?" He soft voice brought my attention back to her.

"What is it?"

"shapes, here try one" She reached into the purple shapes box and pulled out a few crackers to hand over to me.

I've tried shapes before just not these ones

"What flavour is this?" I ask as i put it in my mouth.

"Pizza" She held up the box to show me.

I snatched the box out of her hand and dug my hand in the box to pull out a handful, fuck these are good.

"Im assuming there good then" Mar laughed.

"So fucking good"

After I handed the box of shapes back to her she slumped back against my chest.

"My gosh the sun is so annoyingly bright right now" She put her hands over her eyes to block out the sun.

I took my bucket hat off my head and placed it on hers, probably a bit low that it was covering her eyes but oh well.

"Thanks" her voice was barely a whisper.

I wrapped both my arms around her shoulder bringing her in closer to me. Her head his my chest and her hands held on to mine.

I think I'm slowly loosing my mind, i don't even know why I'm in this state but something about her just pulls me in. But I can't even say anything because the sex with no feelings was my idea and if i broke that rule i would look like a fucking fool.

But what if i just...broke that rule?

"we're off guys, you staying or?" Oscar spoke.

Mar turned to look at me.

"You wanna stay?" She asked

"I don't mind" I say, smiling at her.

I watched as a smile appeared on her face

"Yeah we're gonna stay" I say to Oscar, who nods in return

After saying goodbye to the couple it was now just Mar and me

Mar and me...

Mar and me?

"Your a good friend you know" Mar said out of nowhere.

A good friend..

Hey, we've got to the official friend stage.

"A good friend? Im honoured Mar"

"As you should be"

(AN, weee who boring chapter. Does the song match? Idfk)