𝟘𝟛.

Rain Piastri
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴  HOUSE OF BALLOONS / GLASS TABLE GIRLS - The Weeknd
𝟬.𝟬𝟭 —𝗼—————— 𝟲.𝟰𝟱

It's Thursday and Im in Saudi Arabia for the next race. We got here two days ago and I've just been moping around trying to find something to do that doesnt involve effort.

Today is media day and Lily wasn't in her and Oscars' room right now so I was left alone to entertain myself.

Everywhere I go I bring my skateboard, its my personality. When I was a kid i didnt get the chance to try karting like Oscar and when I tried to sit in his kart he would shove me out the way.

He was very protective of it.

So I gave up on the dream to kart and found an easier hobby I could do without hassling my parents, skateboarding. I learnt pretty quickly, looking up YouTube tutorials on how to do tricks and shit. It kept me busy and out of the way of Oscars' career.

I created my own shadow, no one in my family usually saw where I disappeared to during the day and I was happy about it.

I put on some baggy jeans and a tank top, tied my hair back into a messy bun and grabbed my board. I rode around the place we were staying at. It was a busier part of the city but It made it easier for me to disappear into.

I already had music blasting in my ears.

House of balloons / Glass table girls

It was a song I always put on repeat, maybe that was because I related to it so much.

"Hey man!"

I turned my head to see the commotion.

Two men starting up a fight.

I leaned up against a building wall, skateboard in my fingertips. I grimaced as one threw a punch, giving the other a bloody lip.

Is it bad if I say that watching him wipe of the blood off his lip was hot?

A few police men came over and got a hold of the two, taking them away.

"Entertaining?" A hushed voice appeared from behind me, startling me.

"Pierre? Fuck, you scared me!"

He shrugged "Sorry"

"What are you doing here?"

"Same thing as you, I was watching the fight"

"You know what I mean"

"Okay so I finished media and ran away"

"Hmm suspicious.."

"You say that about everything I tell you!"

"Maybe I should just label you as suspicious"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"Hey, did you get invited to that dinner later?"

"Oh yeah that, I forgot about that already"