𝟙𝟟.

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴏꜱᴄ ᴅᴀʏʏ
¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ ~ ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

Rain Piastri
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 WILD THOUGHTS - DJ Khaled (Rihanna, Bryson Tiller)
𝟬.𝟬𝟬-𝗼——————𝟯.𝟮𝟰

Last night was so good that I didnt want it to end. I felt like i was on planet nine with how good it was.

but i was now awake..in Lando's arms. I completely forgot i had passed out after because I was so tired. Lando didn't pressure me to leave or anything so that was pleasant.

My face was buried in the crook of his neck, his hands roamed my bare back and our legs were intertwined.

I slowly lifted my head up to have a look at the boy I was laying with.

How does he look so fucking good all the time?

I mean he's sleeping, he's not even trying to look good and he looks handsome as ever.

His rested features, how his messy curls were all over the place, how his face just looked so perfect.

God what am i saying this man is perfect

"Darling?"

Oh great his morning voice is handsome too.

I sent him a hum back and rested my head in the crook of his neck once again.

"You doing anything today Mar?" His voice was hushed as he spoke, also gently grazing his hand up and down my spine.

"No, not that I know of"

"You wanna explore Japan with me?"

"What about Os?"

"Meh he'll be fine, just tell him your hanging out with me. He knows that were just friends"

Friends, yup. Exactly that. Definitely not people who fuck each other, who happen to now be friends.

"Okay..when?"

"I dont know when do you want to leave?"

"Never I'm to comfy to move"

"Are you calling me a comfy pillow?" I felt the vibration of his laugh throughout his body.

"Yes" I placed a kiss against his neck.

"Mar" he let out a breath of air as he said my name

"Hmm" I looked up at the boy but he was looking somewhere else. "Lan?"

"Move your head" I sat up, clenching the covers against my chest.

He grabbed the pillow that was behind my head and placed it on his crotch. When I understood I let out a laugh.

"Don't laugh!"

"I—Oh my god Lan"

"Fuck off"

"Dang, does having a boner make you angry?"

"No you just making it so much worse by talking

"may as well leave then" I say with a laugh as I got up, letting the covers drop off my body.

I heard him groan from behind me as I bent over to collect my clothes.

"Mar!"

I slipped on one of his shirts and my skirt from last night, holding my shirt and heels in my hands.

"See you later Norris"

just as I let the door close i heard his curse once again which made me laugh as walked down the hallway.

(AN, short chapter mb. Interesting song choice as well but oh well. HAPPY INTERNATIONAL OSCAR DAY EVERYONY, our pastry boy is 23!!)