𝟚𝟠.

3rd person
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴   TOO GOOD - Drake, Rihanna
𝟬.𝟬𝟬-𝗼———————𝟰.𝟮𝟯

Time skip (after Vegas GP)

Lando had done better in his races after his talk with Rain. He felt a weight of sadness drop of his shoulders a bit. He was still dwelling about Rain but he was feeling better about the whole situation.

For Rain, she still felt guilty as ever from breaking his heart even after months. Seeing him place p4 in Vegas meant a lot to her. Seeing his performances were getting better and better was a good sight to see for her.

And she was excited for him. But she wasn't excited for tonight.

Tonight was Lando's birthday, not birthday party back in the UK. His birthday was last week but it was in between 2 race weekends so the group decided when he flew back to England to Max F's house to visit he would get a good surprise.

Rain left a day earlier to go back to England to help Max and his girlfriend set up the house for the party. Oscar would be the one to drive Lando to his place after Rain had gone to get Oscars car and left it at the airport so the plan was made a little easier.

Lando's friends from England would be there, Quadrant would be there, his family, drivers such as Charles, Carlos, Oscar obviously, Liam, Daniel, Max V, George, Alex and all their girlfriends. Or at least the ones that could make it. But Charles girlfriend Alex was a huge part of a plan Liam had created that Charles was forced to do, Alex was now also involved.

"Ray, you look beautiful" Alexandra said as she made her way to Rain, who was trying to tie a ballon up.

Rain wore a light orange mini dress that had a deep v-neck that revealed a little to much cleavage to her liking. While Alexandra wore a long sleek red dress that hugged her body perfectly making her look like a goddess.

"Thank you, you look stunning. I hope Charles has said that already"

"He did don't worry" Alex was promised by Charles to not tell Rain about the plan otherwise it wouldn't work. He promised her with a little something later in the night, but no one needed to know that.

"Oh my fucking god can someone else do these balloons because i give up" Rain let out a huff before walking away from the kitchen bench.

Max and Rain had met briefly when she arrived at his house yesterday to help him bring some stuff in. from what Lando had told him she was the nicest person you'll ever meet. Also the most sarcastic. But he also understood the situation Rain was in, his girlfriend, Pietra had worries about the media which was why the two of them had kept private for a while.

Until Lando blurted out he had a girlfriend on his stream

"Rain! Help me wrap this" Rain swiftly spun on her heal to see Max struggling to keep the wrapping paper in one spot while grabbing the tape. She internally laughed before going to help him.

"Don't feel scared to see him"

"What?" Rain looked up confused at what Max was saying.

"Lando, I know what happened between you both. Just between the two of us but he first had a crush on you when you first attended Oscars race"

"This year or...?"

"Last year. It was Japan i think. He saw you in the crowd when Oscar got his first podium"

"And he told you all that?"

"Yeah...he can't keep anything from me"

"I didnt really know him then"