༄ 𝟎𝟎𝟑. fallen air temple

❛ AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER  ❜ ࿔*:・゚❝ HEY, KID ❞❪ CHAP

AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER  *:・゚
HEY, KID
CHAP. 3
🌊🌱🔥🌪️
──── ⋆◖◍◗⋆ ────
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AFTER KATARA AND SOKKA GOT ready to head out and find Aang. Katara lended ( Y/N ) a duffle full of some essentials since her things got lost in the ocean. Anxiety filled ( Y/N ) with the idea of having to see Zuko again — in person this time, but she was praying they'd find a way to make this as quick as possible.

Sokka came from one of the huts with a duffle over his shoulder. The trio started walking towards the gates once Sokka was out with them.

"It won't be easy to catch them," Katara stated.

"I know," Sokka nodded. "Hopefully, we can find a swift current. Maybe draft off their wake."

( Y/N ) raised an eyebrow. "You think they've gotten farther by now?"

Sokka shrugged, but the duo was interrupted Katara who just had the idea of using a certain flying creature flown in by the Avatar. "Or... we could go another way."

Sokka scoffed. "You're not serious."

"Katara, no! There's no way you're getting me on that..."

──── ⋆◖◍◗⋆ ────

EVENTUALLY, THE TRIO FOUND THEIR way to Zuko's ship where they spotted Aang flying through the air, nearly being hit by a fireball thrown by Zuko. Sokka caught Aang just in time, leaving Aang dangling from Appa for a little bit before bringing him up with them.

"Hey kid."

Aang flashed a bright smile at him as he was swung onto Appa. Zuko tried firing at them once again, but missed thanks to Katara's waterbending. ( Y/N ) turned behind to get one last look at her brother, getting the feeling he knew she was there.

"I can't believe you guys came for me," Aang smiled. "Thank you."

Sokka nudged Aang's arm playfully. "It's time we showed those flame heads they can't step all over us."

The two shared a chuckle, but it faded once Sokka spoke again. "The Firebenders aren't gonna give up. They're gonna keep coming after you."

"Which means we can't go home," Katara sighed. "It would put everyone in danger."

"So where do we go?" ( Y/N ) questioned.