"I shouldn't have compared our traumas"

A-"Tim come in but just so you know I know everything that happened and I'm staying in here as a mediator"
T-"Ok Angela"
Tim came in and sat on the floor. (They're in a supply closet thing)
L-"So what did you want to talk to me about"
T-"Lucy I really am sorry like I would die for you to see how sorry I am, I shouldn't have compared our traumas. I know that, I love you I really do"
L-"Tim I love you too, but the last Man I dated that brung up c-c-Caleb I should have broken up with him when he did it but I didn't and we still ended up not together, I don't want to break up with you but I don't know if I can trust you, I would love to date you but I'm not sure if I could trust you not to bring up Caleb and I don't know if I won't bring up Isabel"
T-"Lucy, I really am sorry can I earn your trust back with not saying it, we can start the dating process again and take it slower, please Lucy your the love of my life, I want to marry you and have kids together, I don't want us to break up"
L-"Tim, we've both brought up each other's trauma, I'm really stressed and on the verge of a panic attack again, I don't know if I can start a dating process again"
Lucy started to have a panic attack again.
L-"T-T-Tim h-h-help I-I-I c-c-can't b-b-breathe"
T-"Lucy come here"
Tim pulled Lucy to him and layed her head on his chest.
T-"Your ok Lucy, I've got you, Angela is here to and can help if you need it"
Lucy was hyperventilating and crying.
T-"Lucy I need you to breathe slowly so we don't have to take you to the hospital"
Lucy started to breathe a bit slower but was still crying.
T-"Angela can you help me bring her to my office"
A-"Yea of course"
Tim picked Lucy and and Angela opened the door. They went straight to Tim's office and went in
A-"Did you want me to stay"
T-"Yes please"
Tim walked over to the couch and laid down on it with Lucy still on his chest. He had his legs wrapped around her legs and his arms around her. Lucy stayed like that and fell asleep.
T-"So, I'm guessing she told you about the whole argument"
A-"Yeah and I don't think she left anything out because she made it so she was in the wrong too"
T-"I know I shouldn't have mentioned or compared our traumas but I was really angry and she had asked why I get upset when she mentions Isabel if I don't love her"
A-"And she was spiralling, you know she was spiralling so bad last night Tamara had to stop her from texting you to break up with you"
T-"She was. She's already broken up with me now anyway"