"I feel so bad and guilty"

A-"I know she has, you have caused her to go into a complete panic attack multiple times just today"
T-"And I know that and I feel so bad and guilty"
A-"She looks comfortable with you right now, so be glad about that, don't wake her just let her sleep, I'll tell grey that you both are in here and for no one to come in here"
T-"Thank you Angela, I've really fucked up my relationship, I don't want to lose the love of my life"
A-"I don't think you'll end up losing her"
T-"If you say I won't then I'll trust you, but I'm tired to so I'm going to sleep too"
A-"I'll leave you too it"
Angela went and talked to grey and Tim fell asleep. After a few hours Lucy started to wake up.
L-"Mmmh"
T-"Lucy are you waking up"
L-"Y-Y-Yes"
Lucy just burst out crying
T-"What's the matter Luce"
(Lucy hasn't realised she's with Tim)
L-"I messed up the most important relationship I've ever had. I kept bringing up his trauma and when he bought up my trauma I broke up with him. I'm a terrible person. I don't wanna be broken up with him. He's so warm and helps me calm down, I just want to go say sorry, see if we can still date but if not we could at least be friends"
Lucy tried to get up but Tim wouldn't let her
T-"Who was this with"
L-"Tim"
T-"Lucy, listen to my voice"
L-"Wait. Fuck, I wasn't meant to say that to you, I thought you were still Angela"
T-"Don't worry about, I'd love to still date you, you are the love of my life. I just think we both need a little break from dating anyone right now, go to some therapy by ourselves"
Lucy got up off Tim
L-"Umm, yeah I agree"
T-"We will date after I've at least had some therapy"
L-"Ok, umm I've got to go on patrol"
T-"Bye"
L-"Bye"
Lucy left and Tim went to his desk to do paperwork.

~End of the day~
Tim went to his house and Lucy went to her apartment.

~At Lucy's apartment~
Tamara was already at the apartment and she heard Lucy walk in.
Tam-"So how'd it go with Tim, you two sort it out"
L-"Umm, sort of"
Tam-"What does that mean"
L-"So we talked in the morning, and during that talk he said he said that I need to stop bringing up Isabel in every argument we have. I say I know it's that I felt like he was undermining me yesterday and that he was about to say we should break up so I don't know which is worse. He said he know he was about to say something stupid so he stopped himself, unlike me who said something stupid. I told him how I was incredibly stressed and was spiralling which is why I said something stupid and that I wouldn't say it again. He said he said that I've said that before and I keep bringing her up and that he doesn't love her and that he only loves me. I said he says that but gets upset whenever she's bought up, which I know I shouldn't have said but I was getting defensive.
He yelled that it's because she put him through something very traumatic and how would I feel if he constantly bought up Caleb in every argument we have. I just sat there trying not to cry. We sat there for what felt like a hour until he spoke up, he said he was sorry and it slipped out and that he won't say it again. I said trying not to cry that I was gonna go and that he shouldn't bother coming after me because I was sorry but we were over. He tried getting me to stay but I yelled at him that he know I had nightmares for months after Caleb and that he know how bad I got after Chris sung the song so no I wouldn't be staying and that I was going and he shouldn't come after me"
Tam-"Oh Lucy is that everything"
L-"No. After that I ran to the bathroom and started to have a panic attack so I called the last person on my phone and that turned out to be Tim so he came and when he tried to calm me down I freaked out and ran to Angela, I told her what happened yesterday and what I had told you. I started to have another panic attack. Then Tim came to the door but I said yes to talking to him because Angela was there. He said that he was sorry and shouldn't have compared our traumas. I said that I loved him but the last man I dated that brung up Caleb I should have broken up with him when he did it but I didn't and we still ended up not together, I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I can trust him, I would love to date him but I'm not sure if I could trust him not to bring up Caleb and I don't know if I won't bring up Isabel, he said we could start the dating process again and take it slow. I said that we both bought up each others traumas and that I didn't know if I could start a dating process again, I then started to have a panic attack, so he pulled me in and calmed me down a bit. He then carried me to his office and layed with me on the couch, I fell asleep. When I woke up I couldn't tell it was Tim and I thought it was Angela so I said I messed up the most important relationship I've ever had. I kept bringing up his trauma and when he bought up my trauma I broke up with him. I'm a terrible person. I don't wanna be broken up with him. He's so warm and helps me calm down, I just want to go say sorry, see if we can still date but if not we could at least be friends. He told me that it was him and not Angela. He then said that he's happy to date but we should both take a break and that we should both go to some therapy"
Tam-"Oh Lucy, I'm sorry this has happened, are you going to go to the therapy"
L-"If it means I get to be with Tim I will, it'll probably help me too"
Tamara and Lucy talked and fell asleep on the couch together again.