telling P'Earth and P'Mix

Gemini's mind whirled with the weight of Satang's news as he and Fourth sat in the living room, grappling with the implications of what they had heard. The urge to act gnawed at Gemini's insides, but he knew they couldn't make any decisions without consulting Earth and Mix, their closest friends and confidants.

"We need to tell Earth and Mix," Gemini signed to Fourth, his hands moving with urgency.

Fourth nodded in agreement, his expression grave. "You're right, Gemini. They have a right to know."

With resolve in their hearts, Gemini and Fourth set out to find Earth and Mix, their footsteps echoing in the empty streets of the city. It didn't take long to locate their friends, who were gathered in a nearby park, engrossed in conversation.

"Earth, Mix," Gemini signed as they approached, their faces solemn.

Earth and Mix looked up, their expressions shifting from curiosity to concern as they saw the seriousness etched on Gemini and Fourth's faces.

"What's wrong?" Mix asked, his voice tinged with worry.

Gemini took a deep breath, trying to find the right words to convey the gravity of the situation. "It's about the pack, about our home."

As Gemini recounted Satang's tale, Earth and Mix listened intently, their expressions growing increasingly somber with each passing moment. When Gemini finished, there was a heavy silence that hung in the air, broken only by the rustle of leaves in the breeze.

Mix spoke first, his voice filled with determination. "We can't ignore this, we have to do something."

Earth nodded in agreement, his eyes blazing with conviction. "Our pack needs us, now more than ever."

Gemini felt a surge of gratitude towards his friends, knowing that they would stand by his side no matter what challenges lay ahead. Together, they would face the trials of their past and forge a path towards a better future.

With newfound resolve, Gemini, Fourth, Earth, and Mix made a pact to return to their homeland, to confront the shadows that lingered in the depths of their memories. As they stood in the fading light of the day, the bonds of friendship and brotherhood strengthened, ready to face whatever lay ahead.