6. rescued

Tanu's pov

It was devastating thinking about all the things happening around me, wheather it was related to veer or my mother's letter.

I don't want to discover her secrets, I'm just so scared to face it all alone.

I don't want my mind to consume all my thoughts so I write it down on my journal, I am not able to shake this information, I need to investigate it as soon as possible.This journal was gifted by my mother on my birthday so this is very close to my heart.

"tum tension mat lo tanu hum dundh lenge ye letter kisne bheja hai"

"mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai" I said my placing my hand on my chest.

"mein hu tumhare sath, meri puri family hai tumhare sath agar tum bolo to hum veer bhaiya se help le sakte hai"

"Nahi mahi, ye meri personal problem hai, mein nahi chahti ki kisi ko bhi pata chale tum promise karo tum ye baat kisi ko nahi bataogi"

"Haa yaar promise, tu jyda tension nahi lo sab solve ho jayega" she said insuring me and rubbing her hand on my back.

"I'm leaving for the resturant, I'll meet you at night"

"You're working today also?"

"Yeah because if I stayed home my mind will revolves around this letter only and I'll overthink"

"Okay then, be safe, if anything happens call me immediately and don't overthink about anything"
I hummed her and leave.

I reached the resturant and started doing my work when I noticed my two co workers are missing, anyways it's good that they are not around me as they made me so uncomfortable.

My job was simple only to place everyone's order and deliver them to their table....
I did all of my work and it was nearly my time to go home, I started changing and packing my things back.

It's been a month living with mahi's family and I grown up pretty comfortable around everyone, they are like my family now, they treat me like their own daughter and it feels good to be cared and loved again but I miss my mother.

I was walking down the street and listening some music and hitting the unusual confusion in my mind.

When I sense some sudden movement behind me and I turned around and grow still.

Two guys lie on ground breathing heavily, covered in blood and pain, crying for help.Over there a figure was standing none other than Veer. Looking all devil, anger and rage radiates through his eyes.

By seeing their condition, I was sure he did all this. They were puking blood, oh my god.
He has beaten them very badly, his hand was covered in fist and blood.
This is insane.

"Are you fucking stupid"? he shouted in anger while coming near me.

"What did you just do, did you seriously just beat someone"?
"Are you crazy"? I said not believing all this happened behind me.

He grabbed both of my arms and shake me a little. "Are you literally this stupid, Don't you see anything behind you" he shouted again.

"I-i, wait did you just really called me stu-"? I asked to confirm it but he grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me towards the car.

"I'm not going anywhere, leave my hand" I tried to jerk off him but his grip on my wrist is so strong.

"Don't test my patience now sweetheart" he said calming himself down.