9. first hug

Veer's pov

That fucking bastard Aarav, if it was up to me I would kill him till now but I can't. Not when my father has good relations with his family. How dare he kiss her hand? It would take me not more than five seconds to shove a bullet in his head.

I was about to go with her but my father called me because he has some business to attend with me and I have to miss it unfortunately.

I'm not trying to be her stalker but I had no other option left. I had to see her. I don't know, this urge in my heart to see her every second, if it was up to me I would not let her leave my presence. So I called my department and hacked their camera.

She looks so fucking beautiful right now and later in the morning when she was eyeing my dick, I could see the lust behind them. It is possibly becoming hard to ignore her presence anymore. I want her all the time with me.

I was looking at her peacefully when she bumped into some random guy, it was until I saw his face. That fucking motherfucker.

Aarav Raghuvanshi.
that bitch.

I hate how he smiled at her, how he touched her, how he kissed her hand and whatever his mind was thinking when he saw her. I'm gonna kill him.

Why did he give her his number? Does he wants to be her friend?
I'm gonna teach him, what kind of friend he deserve. He crossed him limited when he touched her. He'll pay soon.

She's mine and only mine.

But that fucker needs to stop right now maybe he needs a proper warning. I'll meet him very soon. He won't get lucky this time.

I did some of my work and left my office and reached home in no time.

"beta aa gaye aap?" Maa asked.

"Yes, Maa." I hugged her and all of my anger vanished. She's my comfort zone. She's the only one who knows me very well. She was there for me when no one was there for me.

"You look tired Veer beta, don't stress yourself so much about the work" she said while touching my cheeks.

Whose gonna tell her, it's not about the work Maa.

"I'm handling everything well Maa, don't you worry about me, you take care of your health"

"I'm little bit tired right now, so I'm going to my room and take a shower" I said her but before I tried to leave the room she asked me a question in a teasing voice.

"Are you handling her well?"
Suddenly a smile formed on my lips.
Why am I being happy by mentioning her name?

Maa knows everything but I decided not to answer that question and went to my room smiling.

I showered quickly and changed into my clothes. I did some of my work on laptop and after that I called the owner in a hurry who organised the exhibition.

"Good Evening Mr. Malhotra, How can we help you?"

"I need to buy a piece from your exhibition"

"Sure sir, let me take the details"

"It's a painting around the last corner, I need it right now as soon as possible"

"Sure sir, it'll be delivered soon" I hung up the call.

I saw her coming back to that painting everytime when she tried to move from there. Her eyes were glued to that piece. It has a picture of a mother holding her small child. I know she misses her mother more than anything, even though I also miss my mother.

I know she loved the painting but she won't say that to anyone. She liked it so I brought it. I don't know when I started observing her small things. Making her happy, a loyal desire feels within me.