1st day: Seiji's first living and it's already a disaster

Kise's Pov: 

After Akashichii and Kurokochii left after packing their stuff and telling us what to do, me and Daikichii took Seijichii to our home. It was silence as we drove to our house, but what is worse than being insulted by Seijichii when he went inside our home as we arrived. 

"Is this your house? Ugh, expected of peasants." Seijichii said in disgust. 

How could he say that when he's going to live there for a while?!

"I don't understand why we can't live in the mansion, but instead of a cheap apartment!" Seijichii said in disgust. 

"I'm sorry maybe you should learn to get used to living like this instead of being spoiled all the time you brat!" Daikichii said angrily.

Seijichii cried and took out his phone, almost to press the number of Akashichii. 

"Wait- I'm sorry! just don't call him! We'll buy you anything you want okay?" Daikichii said trying to coax Seijichii. 

Seijichii stopped crying and went to his room which to our relief. 

"Mo, Daikichii! You almost killed us! What would we do if Akashichii knows about this!" 

"Okay I'm sorry! I'll try to calm down okay?" 

I nodded and kissed his cheek. 

As I put Seijichii's stuff in his room, I went back to do cleaning in the house. I was washing dishes in the sink, when all of a sudden....

"I'm hungry! Give me food now!"

...Seijichii came in and demanded food. 

I sighed as I took food from the refrigerator and started cooking. 

Once I finished cooking, I served the food to Seijichii and Seijichii pushed it away and the food smacked on my face. Oh the horror!

"You call that food?! I won't eat a peasant's food!" Seijichii said angrily. 

I'm thinking of complaining to Akashichii and Kurokochii and talk to them about spoiling Seijichii too much. 

"Sorry but you need to eat what's on  refrigerator." I said hoping he would understand. 

"If there's no good food here, maybe I should order." Seijichii said as he took Daikichii's wallet and called the restaurant for food delivery. 

"Hey, where's my wallet?" Daikichii said as he came out. 

"Be grateful you swine, as your wallet is being used by me." Seijichii said. 

"GIVE IT BACK YOU BRAT!" Daikichii said as he reached to get his wallet back but was ankle breaked by Seijichii. 

"Don't come near me without my permission! If you hurt me, I'll call my papa!" Seijichii said as he held his phone. 

"No don't!" Daikichii said in fear. 

"Then stay where you are, you peasant." Seijichii said and left. 

"Damn it!" Daikichii said as he smack his fist on the floor. " I swear I can't stand if that brat is in the house!"

"Don't worry Daikichii." I said as I went to my husband to comfort him. "It's just two weeks. He won't permanently stay in our home."

"You're right." Daikichii said as he grabbed my wrist and pull me closer. "Time will fly by and he's gone." 

I nodded and we kissed passionately as we headed to our kitchen to make dinner while Seijichii... eats his own food he ordered before we settle in for the day.