2nd night: Help Seiji or else he'll call his Papa 😈

Aomine's Pov:

I was just in my study reading files and solving cases when SEIJI BURSTS INTO MY STUDY, startling me out of nowhere. 

God, what does he want now? Don't tell he's gonna hog my study as well and use it to work some assignments or projects?!

"What do you want Seiji?! I am busy here!" I said to Seiji, emphasizing the files I hold in my hand to prove I'm busy working. 

"I need help." Seiji said bluntly. 

Is this guy serious? He needs help?! I'm sorry but... Excuse me?! 

This man claims himself absolute like his Father yet he needs help?! Am I focused on my work too much I'm hearing things?

"You heard me. I NEED help." 

Okay, sorry for the man I'm about to become, but I'm getting a little cocky and confident when Seiji asks help. It's like having power over him so....

I'm gonna apologize in advance but I'm gonna humiliate him. 

"Hah! Really~? A 5 year old who thinks he's absolute like his father is asking for help? I thought you are smart enough to handle things on your own. I guess not." I said with a smug face as I stand up from my desk. 

"Seiji what happened to your confident side huh? Did it all broke down? Such a shame. But if you come to apologize to me for everything you did, maybe I would consider helping you." I said with a smug face as I poke Seiji's face that burned in anger. 

"Don't get carried away you peasant!" Seiji said as he ankle break me on to the floor on my knees with no hesitation. "Don't forget who you are talking to. Remember I have Papa to call to if you held your head too high." He warned as his glares pierce through me that made me shiver in fear. 

"Y-Yes sir!" I said in fear, god I guess getting smug and mocking him to the point he'll be humiliated was a bad idea I won't do again.  I sighed when he finally let go of me and I can stand up again. 

"So what do you need anyway? That you NEED my help with?"

"It's for my assignment in art class. You need someone as a model that you can paint." 

"Why don't you go to Ryouta? I'm sure he'd be delighted to be your model." I said, knowing Ryouta still has his model skills and habits. 

"No. He's too bland to be a model in my painting." Seiji said, quickly dismissing him off with no hesitation. 

Well, ouch for Ryouta. 

"But why me? Can't you find a classmate or friend to do it for you? Or even find a picture in the internet and copy it instead?" I scratched my head. 

"No, that is against the rules, and none of them fits the criteria. Besides.... You are the most ugliest person fit for the criteria I need." 

Excuse me?

Did he just call me ugly? 🙃

"I'm sorry but WHY DO YOU NEED AN UGLY PERSON TO BE A MODEL FOR YOUR ARTWORK?!"

"It is easy to draw an ugly person because they are ugly to begin with. That way, there won't be a mistake in people doodling on an artwork and it won't take long perfecting it."

THIS GUY IS SERIOUSLY GETTING ON MY NERVES! HOW DARE HE CALL ME UGLY WHEN I'M KIND ENOUGH TO HELP HIM WITH HIS ASSIGNMENT?!

"I'm sorry but I am too busy. You know me, I am a police man and just because there isn't a lot of crimes in town doesn't mean I'm mostly free when there are many things a police officer like me are doing. So... Find someone else."

"So what if you are busy? Your work can wait. Help me first!" 

"But work is important and it must be done quick, so I must choose work over a child like you."

"Well that means your job is a babysitter is important as well right? Your policework can wait. Papa is busy with his company, but he push aside and spend more time with me. He even says it can wait and can be done in a moment."

THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S ABSOLUTE AND HAS EVERYTHING PREPARED! AND I'M NOT LIKE HIM! I'M IN A LOWER CLASS WORKING HARD TO SUPPORT MY WIFE, (especially our future family) SO IT WON'T BE EASY AND BE DONE IN A MOMENT LIKE HE SAYS ABOUT HIS WORK!

"I am not like your father, I am just a hardworking employee and I'm sure there are other people who will glad to be your model, but not people like me, who are pre-occupied at the moment."

With his face you'll think Seiji is hurt and about to cry, but to me they are fake tears prepared to use Akashi against me to make him obey. 

"Papa, Uncle  Daiki doesn't want to help me with his assignment!"

"On a second thought, work can wait. I'll help with whatever you need." I turned making a nervous smile, the last thing I need is Akashi to blow me up with scolding and threats to kill me if I don't satisfy Seiji.

"Good. Now come with me." Seiji signed me to follow him. 

I went back to my bedroom with Ryouta (that he hogged for himself) and all I see is....

FAKE BLOOD AND RAGGED, PEASANT CLOTHES?!

"Okay, what is  going on?! What exactly are you painting?!"

"Don't you think a dramatic death of an old peasant would be an eye catching?" Seiji said with dark gleaming eyes and evil smirk. 

"No! Please, I'll do anything, but not this!" I said in fear. 

"You say you'll do anything. And an artist like me are the ones who get to say what I'll paint. So either do it, or I'll kill you literally." Seiji threatened as he moved closer. 

"No, don't- it's not age appropriate- AAHHHHHHHHHH!"

And then, all you could hear is screams, as the tragic adult of me is forced to model a painting that I'm not sure is age appropriate for kids. 

There is no doubt that if the teacher sees his painting and calls Akashi and Tetsu about it, then they'll know who'll to blame which is me, for not even stopping Seiji for making that painting. 

That's why even though I've been enduring 2 days and 1 night to babysit Seiji and prevent to let them hear the troubles happening about Seiji, I think.... *sigh* I'll accept my fate and face the brutal lecture and punishment await for me...

Kise: And I'm so glad I am too bland to model for his painting....

Aomine: And you didn't help me to bail me out from this?!

Kise: Sorry Daikichii, Seiji will call Akashichii for getting in the way of his assignment.

Aomine: 😭😭😭😭😭