2nd Day: Just 1 day and 1 night and it's already a misery

Aomine's Pov: 

It was 6:00 am in the morning, the sun is shining.... the clock is ringing......

AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING IN PEACE BECAUSE MY WIFE ISN'T IN MY ARMS!

AND THIS IS ALL SEIJI'S FAULT!

HOGGING THE BED TO HIMSELF LIKE IT WAS HIS, 

THANKS TO HIM I CAN'T SLEEP WITH RYOUTA TOGETHER! 

Ugh, so annoying.....

I know I shouldn't snap like this in the early morning, but how can I not, when I still remember the root of the problems here?!

I'm thinking of complaining to Akashi and Tetsu about Seiji about it and make sure he gets deserved punishment. 

If only it could be easy....

IF SEIJI ISN'T A BABY PRINCE AKASHI AND TETSU ADORED!

I call them crazy for saying how "cute" Seiji was like a little angel. 

Because there's no way he's an angel and I'm sure heaven can't accept him if he dies. I take note of myself the next time Akashi tells us to babysit Seiji, I'll tell Ryouta we'll make a run for it before Akashi can choose. 

Anyways, as I was here being grumpy at early in the morning and cursing shit in my head, this brat came in and made a loud thud as he came at an entrance demanding food.

"I'm hungry! When will you guys feed me?  And You call yourselves my babysitters?!" Seiji said sternly, using the intimidating look his Father made. 

"Alright, Alright, I'll feed you, you dimwit! Just be patient!" I said as I stand up. 

"Make it quick, we don't have all day long!" Seiji said infuriating me. 

God, it's just early in the morning, and I can't sleep peacefully when Seiji bugs me to ask for breakfast. 

I sighed as I cooked bacon and eggs, and prepare a glass of orange juice. Just when THIS DAY, *sighs* was supposed for me to sleep and pretend this never happened...

As I was taking my frustration and annoyance while cooking, Ryouta came in and hugged me from behind. 

"Good morning Dear~" 

Ah, that sweet melodious voice that keeps me happy and alive from all this misery. 

"What are you cooking this morning?" Ryouta said as he hugged me from behind. 

"Bacon and eggs with orange juice! If you like, I'll make you a cup of coffee! Or some toast!" I said happily while Seiji rolls his eyes and puke at our lovey doveyness.

"Sure give me some toast my dear." Ryouta said with a smile. "If that's what my dear wants." I said as I leaned to kiss his cheek. 

"Oh please get on with the breakfast. If you plan to starve and feed each other by flirting, go ahead but at least leave food for me or else I'm calling Papa about you two, starving me to death." Seiji said as he glared, making me frustrated because he took me back to reality from the comfortable heaven I was in. 

I grudgingly finished cooking and served the food to him. Luckily to him, he accepted it. But I didn't say he'll eat it. 

"It's missing something." Seiji said. 

Oh what now does he want?!

"What is it that is missing in the food I made you?!" I said, trying not to snap in order to survive. 

"Where's the black pepper? And these toasts you made are plain and tasteless!"

HE DID NOT INSULT TOASTED BREAD LIKE THAT!?