A Fire Full Of CYNners: Act 2

Despite the chaos that was ensuing, school was happening as normal, albeit with the notable absence of multiple students. Rebecca, Darren, Sam, and many more had not come back from camp, and those who did hadn't shown up that day for their next endeavor into education?

Something about watching a cursed tape? Nothing too bad, surely!

"YO! BRAD!" Chad yelled as he elbowed his friend in the side, causing him to drop his stack of books that he had just pulled out of his locker all over the ground. Hissing through his teeth, Brad turned to his somewhat annoying friend and leaned an elbow on his locker. "What!? Can't you see I'm busy here?" he asked, Chad only snickering at his friends' annoyance. "Whew, someone's annoyed, heh. Anyway, I wanted to know if you've seen Thad anywhere? We were going to have a game of volleyball but he hasn't shown up," he explained.

"Nope. Haven't seen him around now that you mention it," Brad said. Usually Thad would be hanging out at the courts, but if he wasn't there, then he probably wasn't at school that day. Chad seemed to come to a realization and growled, a small anime anger mark appearing on his visor as his CPU wrapped around the problem. "Ugh, he's probably off hanging out with his girlfriend somewhere," Chad moaned to himself, prompting a raised digital eyebrow from Brad.

"He's got a girlfriend? Wasn't the rumor that he was into the goth girl or something?" Brad asked. "Yeah, either that or he's with Lizzy, I'm not sure. Although I will say that the goth girls taken by that disassembly drone. Seems he's managed to crack her impenetrable shell," Chad mused, looking out at the droves of drones passing by to get to classes or ditch, depending on the mentality and lawfulness of the student.

"Yeah, can see why. Despite him being our natural predator, dudes a girl magnet! All the ladies love him!" Brad pointed to the corner where the N fan club was having a meeting, all the girls squealing as they looked at pictures captured of N during his many fights saving the workers and praying to N plushies. Chad and Brad just stared wide-eyed at them for a moment.

"Okay, this day can't get any weirder," Brad said to himself, Chad humming in agreement.

That was, until the wall on the side of the corridor suddenly burst open, a bright flash of white and yellow light zipping across the corridor before smashing into the opposite wall and creating a hole in it too, as if a meteorite had been tossed through the corridor. Multiple worker drones toppled to the ground, oil spitting out of the holes where their necks should have been. It seems that this flash had been sharp enough to decapitate multiple people in a single try. As if this wasn't weird enough, Uzi then sprinted out of the hole, across the corridor, and into the other hole, seemingly in pursuit of whoever or whatever that flash was.

"Coming through!" Uzi yelled.

Then, V suddenly flew across the corridor.

"Out the way!" V shouted.

Then, Lizzy ran out, huffing and puffing.

"Excuse me!" Lizzy yelped.

Then, Thad pranced out, still keeping a steady breathing rate.

"HI GUYS! BYE GUYS!" Thad shouted to his friends.

Then, Khan limped out, desperately trying to keep up.

"Wait up.. ugh.." Khan groaned.

Once the drones had stopped coming, any students still left alive looked down into the hole in confusion. What the hell was going on?

Cynthia let out a loud snarl of glee upon her and N, still locked in battle, finally busting out of the endless labyrinth of corridors and metal into a large wide open room, the worker drone evacuation spot. Knocking down a few large containers in the process, Cynthia hurled N across the room towards the opposite wall at high speeds with a single flick of her wrist. The murder drone in question observed the quickly approaching wall and realized that he needed to act now.