Random texts

I'm an art enthusiast and you, my love, are an exquisite treat.

Bite my tongue, make me bleed or make me hold my breath forever. Do whatever you want with me, as long as you promise to never leave me... Because living an eternity without you isn't living my love.

And I knew in my heart that you weren't a constant star.

Wishing won't hide what you're missing.

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart, because you're too close to my heart but too far from my eyes.

People say my feelings for you is just a phase, but they don't know that my soul smiles when it sees you...

7 years back in time... 7 years ahead in time... For the next 7 lifetimes you're mine.

You can romanticize him all you wish, but the devil wrapped in silk is still the devil.

Love is like a mirage, it can calm the thirst of heart but never satisfy it.

We always give into our deepest, darkest urges at some point darling, I'll be there when you do.

Who needs the moon when he holds my world in his eyes.

There are more stars in your eyes than the universe itself.

It's hard to wait around for something that will never happen. But it's harder to give up when it's everything you ever wanted.

Hearts are often broken with words left unspoken.

All sorts of things break apart, but nothing breaks as quietly as a heart.

Why would I need the solar system when my whole world revolves around you.

You're the adrenaline in my veins, sending shivers down my spines...but we have to save our love, for another lifetime.