Hate?

Friday October 23 - Spiders pov
I was finishing paperwork that I started at 11:00, now checking my watch it was 13:15. Soap asked me again if i was going to the bar and I agreed, the bar doesn't seem like a bad idea but I haven't put too much thought into it. Walking down to prices office with papers in hand I bump into the one and only fucking Ghost. It's not that I hate him he just seems to hate me.

"Sorry lieutenant." I whisper, I looked at the carpeted floor in the hallway not wanting to make eye contact, he was hard to read and I know he has a lot of anger.

Ghost just walked away from me, no acknowledgment what so ever, that's rude. I brushed it off, figured he didn't like me and proceeded my way to the Captains office. After dropping them off I was free for the day, stopping in to see Soap in the kitchen.

"Hey lass, we're leaving at 17:00 Gaz is driving." Soap said while grabbing a water out of the fridge.

"Oh okay thanks for letting me know."

With that I went to my room to pass some time and get ready for the night out, i'm excited but nervous if Ghost will be there, after this morning i'm not really sure what his problem was.

17:00
Finally getting my hair straightened, I went to the parking lot. I didn't dress all fancy just some casual clothes, it was just a bar after all. Soap sat next to me while Gaz and Ghost were upfront, Price said something about talking with Laswell so I guess he'll come next time. Arriving at the bar we all got stared at walking in, I wanna say it's because i'm so hot but then again a 6'3 giant man with a mask is behind me so maybe it's that. We all sat down, all three of them sat across from me all the way on the other side of the bar table. So nice of them to leave me by myself, but then again I don't really mind. I might find a guy who will buy me free drinks, as long as he knows i'm not going anywhere 'a little more private' as they would say. It was 20 minutes in and I was already 3 bourbon glasses in, I'm not an alcoholic I just like to have fun.

Feeling a little warm inside I look around, Gaz and Soap are talking while Ghost is sitting drinking with his mask above his lips. Maybe it's the alcohol talking or maybe I was too stubborn to let myself realize how good Ghost looks.. his lips look so good and his hands.. his hands. I snapped out of it when I felt someone sit next to me, a man with an ugly face and an ugly style may I add.

"Hey there I'm Finn, is your name as pretty as your face?"

I cringed inside, there's no way he gets women with that line holy shit. I giggle at his sentence and contemplate whether to tell him my name before answering

"My name is Sienna."

"Well, can I buy you a drink Sienna?"

I nod before he orders Pink Whitney. If I wasn't almost fucked up now, Pink Whitney will. He sits there and try's to start multiple conversations, but this is the second time he's ordered it and the second glass i've finished of it. I get bored of him making poor and weak attempts or trying to get me alone so I slightly wobble to the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror trying to tell myself that i'm sober. After 10 minutes of sitting in there, getting odd looks from the girls who walk in here I decide to head back and sit down. When I come back Finn is talking to another girl, what a man whore. I'm not ungrateful he did but my attention isn't on him, it's on the lieutenant sitting across from me. He looks up at catches me staring, god what is wrong with me he's so.. hot. I laugh at myself but quickly stop when I laugh out loud, god that's so embarrassing. I look down at my empty glass and order 5 shots of tequila, if i'm going to be drunk I mine as well be black out drunk. After my 4th shot, I notice Ghost is behind me but I was completely unaware. When did he get up?

Ghost's pov
Listening to Soap and Gaz's conversation was making me lose bloody brain cells, Spider had looked at me a couple times I tried to ignore it but we did make eye contact a few times. After swallowing the last of my bourbon I look over to see Spider taking shots of.. Tequila? That's not a good sign. She's been drinking like Soap tonight it's only a matter of time before she starts doing things she'll regret tomorrow. I don't mind Spider she seems to keep her distance and often rarely talks, she caught my eye when she first arrived here but that doesn't mean I trust her completely. Walking over to her she seems out of it, lost in her own world I doubt she even saw me walk over.

"I think you've had enough, don't ya think?" I try to approach it in a friendly way, I don't know how she is drunk.

"Omg, you scared me" she giggled looking up at my through her lashes. I doubt it was intentional but it was something i'll think about later tonight.

"We all should head back to base, you and Soap are drunk."

"I still have a shot though." she pouted, picking up another shot. I took it out of her hand and ordered her a glass of cold water, she stared at me the whole time with her lips slightly open in shock.

"I don't want water."

"You need water"

"I don't" This was becoming a back and forth thing, I sat down next to her figuring this was going to be not such a quick thing. She was quite bold towards me when she was intoxicated i'm a little shocked at her confidence.

"Ghost?"

"Yes lieutenant?"

"Why do you hate me?" the word came out of her mouth as I stared at her. Hated? Did she really think I hated her?