Chapter 9

Okay chapter 9 everybody!!! So sorry I've been out for a while, first year of highschool is to stressful. Well hope you guys like this one. Leave a comment and vote if you like the story so far please!? :)

"Okay all you Jedi ready for the Semi-Finals??" The announcer shouted. The whole crowd cheered and screamed in excitement. "Here are your contestants, Tulias Grad, Mekal Mayer, Shan Fryte, and Jacqueline Warner!!" First up we will have........ Jacqueline and Shan!!!" "Mm looks like i get Tulias then." i said to my self. They got up in suprise and walked down in the arena.

"Good luck, your gonna need it." Shan said.

"Shut your mouth I'm tired of you alwa-"

"Begin!!" Said the announcer.

Shan reacted faster and force kicked Jacqueline into a pole. She fell but instantly got back up he tried to force kick her again but she jumped in the air and landed on his shoulders, then flipped him. He got up and was starting to get angry so he pulled out his lightsaber and started swinging at Jacqueline.

She was dodging every swing he threw at her. She was just to quick. 

He finally got the advantage and force picked her up and threw her to an obstacle. He then somersaulted to her and swung down knocking her out, and leaving her bruised.

His hand got lifted in victory and my emotions were out of control. I knew now what had to be done. They carried Jacqueline out on a stretcher I tried to go see her but they told be I was next and wouldn't let me leave.

"Next up we have, MEKAL AND TULIUS!!! Make some noise." I was outraged I knew with the anger I had I could win this round easily.

The round begun at an instant and I ran to Tulius, he was two times bigger than me but somehow in one punch I knocked him down to the ground, the crowd watched amazed as I beat Tulius up, him not leaving a scratch on me. I finally got my lightsaber out and swung to his legs he fell down and passed out cold. The ref lifted my hand in victory while the crowd cheered and hollered I found Shan and glared at him. The next thing I did was mouth, "Your next....."

They gave us a little break from the tournament to rest up a bit, I found Zett and told him what happened then we left to the medical room to find Jacqueline.

We finally found her and got to her room, "hey, how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm doing fine." She replied.

"I destroyed Tulius last round." I said

"I know, I'm so proud of you Mekal. Just... Can you do me one favor?" She asked.

"Destroy Shan two times as bad!!"

"I promise you, he will never mess with us again after I get through with him, he knows I mean business, I think he's actually scared." I snickered.

We all laughed and talked for a while but we had to leave very soon. "I'll keep you updated." I said.

"No need, I have this." She said pointing to a screen. "Now go on, destroy Shan!" She laughed. We both hugged her and left for the arena.

"NOW ENTERING THE FINALS WE HAVE, MEKAL MAYERRR!!"

I walked out into the arena waving at the crowd, jedi were going crazy out there, screaming at the top of their lungs.

"THE NEXT CONTESTANT TO ENTER THE ARENA IS.. SHAN FRYTE!!!!!"

Some people cheered, some people booed, I booed too.

Okay the round has begun and if I want to win this thing I've gotta think smart. I ran over and tried to force push him but he back flipped and missed it. I kept force pushing and he kept back flipping, finally his back hit the wall and with one quick swift move I kicked him in the stomach.

He fell to his knees but got back up again. He pulled out his lightsaber and I pulled out mine. They turned off the lights and all you could see was my blue lightsaber swinging, and his green lightsaber trying to protect him self.

I got a couple lashes on his arm and on both if his legs. He finally pushed me back and started swinging and lashing at me, he got my hand a couple times but that was it before I kicked him one more time in his stomach.

This time he fell on his knees and stayed there, I looked at him pitifully and force pushed him into the wall. He knocked out and they raised my hand in victory..

"THAT'S IT HE DID IT!! THE UP AND NEW COMER BEAT SHAN WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION, MEKAL MAYERRR!!!!

A/N: thanks for reading!! You guys got me to almost 300 reads thank you so much!! I knew this chapter took to long to write but I promise I will be writing more!