Full Circle Moments

Ichiban: Cheers! To our great times and to us being men! And above all, to you becoming my newest friends in this city.

All: Cheers! *Glasses clink*

Mike: Cheers! To living a good life and working our tails off.

Kebo: Now, let's set this club on fire and HAVE A BLAST!

All: Hell yeah!

Mike: This is what you missed on "Brothas..."

Ichiban: Someone told me that you had an issue with your ex that you've dated for... how many years?

Aaron: It was 5 years ago when me and my ex broke up... I was young, dumb, and stupid for so many occasions until she shattered my heart

Ichiban: Damn, man, talk about a nasty break up.

Aaron: It doesn't matter what people think. Kebo can make more friends if he wants to, that's his decision... we're adults out here, we can be friends with anybody as long as they're cool

Kebo: You know, everybody knew exactly why that you're the loveable dork around everybody, man

Ichiban: And, what do you mean by that?

Kebo: Them girls adored you, and them guys be hating on you, everybody likes your ass...

Aaron: I'm just scared that I have to deal with this all by myself

Ichiban: You don't have to be scared, man, you can count on all of us

Bryce: You got a visitor there, and, it's just as bad

Aaron: A visitor? Who's that?

Bryce: It's your baby mother's sister...

Aaron: Why are you here?

Natasha: Because I know... I know exactly what you did to my little sister, you sick bastard!

(Continue)

[At 8:17 A.M., in Salem, Illinois, specifically at Aaron's Venture's Business]

Aaron's and Natasha's POV:

In Aaron's office, a fiery confrontation unfolded as Natasha, Leslie's sister, stormed in, her anger and fury palpable. She was well aware of Aaron's betrayal of her sister and was determined to protect Leslie from further heartache. Aaron, sensing the gravity of the situation, sat frozen, attempting to feign innocence despite knowing he'd been caught cheating.

"What did you know, and when?" Aaron questioned Natasha, seeking to deflect attention from his own actions.

"I know everything," Natasha shot back, her voice steady. "Leslie confided in me about your affair. I'm her sister, and I'm here to get the truth."

Aaron's eyes darted around the room, his mind racing. "Wait, you're Leslie's younger sister, right?" he stammered.

"YES, I AM, SO SHUT UP!" Natasha's voice exploded, her frustration boiling over.

Aaron cowered, intimidated by Natasha's ferocity.

"Now, let's have a long talk," Natasha said, her tone deadly calm. "I want every detail about what you did to my sister."

Aaron's eyes dropped, his voice barely above a whisper. "O-okay..."

"Spill it, then," Natasha pressed, her arms crossed, her eyes blazing with intensity. "I don't have all day to waste on your lies. Tell me the truth, and tell it now."

(Meanwhile at Hello Work Headquarters)

[Location: Hello Work Headquarters]

Ichiban, Kebo, and Mike's perspectives at work: