Death By a Thousand Cuts

Kebo: Consider whether she is worth it or if you are worth it. Reflect on what you can do to make her your girlfriend. The truth is, you will never know if you truly love each other until you and Sa-Chan have spent some time together.

Ichiban: Everything that she's been through with her family... I just wanted her to trust me.

Kebo: She should, that's the part of the commitment

Ichiban: I haven't felt this way since Sa-Chan arrived in town. I've been doing my best to show her that I can be the good man I aspire to be.

Kebo: Listen, if she truly loves you, she needs to show you how much she loves you...

Narrator:  In case you missed it, here's what happened on "Brothas..."

Aaron: She viciously assaulted me and harassed me at work due to the information I shared with her about my past actions. She issued a threat by telling me I had to leave Salem because there was nothing left for me here.

Mike: Everything you need is right here in Salem! You need to understand that all three of us were there for you.

Leslie: After I confronted the pain and suffering caused by Aaron's actions over the years, it became clear that he had no clue about the repercussions that awaited him.

Natasha: It's important to find a supportive partner who will help you through tough times.

Kebo: So, how long have you and Sa-Chan been in a relationship?

Ichiban: We had already been in a relationship for about five years when we began dating, and we have continued to date ever since.

Kebo: Man up, bro! You have two kids relying on you, and they deserve better than someone who acts like a loser. You feel me?

Aaron: Yeah, I hear you

Natasha: Hey big bro, it's Nattie. I know you've got a lot on your plate, but could you do me a favor? Please keep an eye on Aaron, just in case he's up to something. I want that bastard gone for good for what he did to my sister.

Leslie and Natasha's Brother: I'll make sure you pay for this, you son of a bitch!

Ichiban: Sa-Chan... I have something to ask you.

Sa-Chan: What's on your mind?

Ichiban: Would you marry me and become the most treasured woman in my life?

Sa-Chan: *gasped and in shock*

As the city was consumed by darkness, the Rise and Dine Café stood out as a vibrant and lively spot. At 10:04 P.M., the sound of the clock chiming marked a special moment for both the café and its customers. Amidst the bustling city, this place provided comfort, whether it was a quick snack or a leisurely sip of coffee.

Meanwhile, Ichiban and Sa-Chan waited outside for their rideshares after their date. In a daring move, Ichiban got down on one knee and proposed to Sa-Chan. Despite the unconventional timing, his sincere plea under the night sky, holding a ring, was a deeply meaningful display of commitment.

Sa-Chan & Ichiban's POV:

"Sa-Chan, please allow me to be the luckiest man in your life, standing here and asking you to marry me. I won't accept a 'no' as an answer," Ichiban pleaded, still on one knee, while Sa-Chan was in a state of shock.

"Ichiban, this is overwhelming... I can't believe you're doing this" Sa-Chan said, her voice filled with astonishment and disbelief.

"I know it's overwhelming, but we can face this as a team, just you and me. So, Sa-Chan, what's your decision? Will you say yes to marrying me?" Ichiban proposed again, understanding that Saeko was still in a state of shock and unable to find her words.